Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

GBC & Co.

I loved how quick and easy it was to set up an ad for my company. All the services on the ad creator helped me make a wonderful ad.

Miss Healthy

very easy Super beatiful magnifique génial je recommande très facile a paramétrer en quelques secondes merci a snap

Ziba Gardens Bazaar

I use this app for advertising purposes to help my shop be more visible. I appreciated the easy setup and hope everything else goes as smooth.

Glow Nail

Easy to use and straightforward. I will create another campaign for my brand soon. Takes some time to get used to but neat

boutique-Fashion-girls

Perfect for business and visibility. For young audience only. Good app for everyboy. À modern social Network.

elymbmx

BE AWARE! They keep charging you even after you stopped running your ads. I ran ad for one day. they charge too much. I even removed my billing infos. they still charging me. I am angry right now. they will be dealt with. you messed with wrong person. I worked with FBI for 20 years.

September 14, 2020

Thank you, we are investigating this. Please share more information via our support channel:

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Magnetic Charge Cable

It was extremely easy to set up an ad campaign. This was my first time setting it up and it felt like I had done it many times previously.

EspressoDelight

Snap Chat really helped me convert more of the younger audience. Easy use and connect to it shopify.Thanks

Thabbu

Very usefull, I recommended to increase your sales, do not hesitate to pay for this. after you make a nice setting.

Chichizola

So far this is good. I can't see how the ads run. If I can see how they are run. I can tell you if it does well.