Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Vine Apparel

Super easy to install... best out of all the paid social apps. They've come a long way and made pixel+catalog setup quite easy now.

Crimson Perk

great and easy, i like to use snapchat for my business, and I haven't used snapchat ads before hope it will be great,

dla dushy

snapchat STOLEN $100 FROM MY ACCOUNT Not sure what's going on at all. I tried to start an ad. I created an "Activity". I've got an email from Snap Team that my "ads have been approved", but it said on Shopify that my ads was in "review". Then withdrawn from my account began. One by one. Money was withdrawn from my PayPal account by Snap Group Limited for total cost $100 USD. I deleted a snap app and even after that they continue to charged my PayPal account.
I tried to contact Shopify support and they created a refund case. Then snapchat sent me a message, that they can't find my email and that they closed a case without refund.
I CONTACTED SHOPIFY SUPPORT THE SECOND TIME AND THE SITUATION WAS THE SAME. snapchat JUST STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES. I have no idea what to do. I don't recommend to have business with frauds. STAY AWAY!

Kodu Decor

Very simple set up, got a call a couple minutes after setting everything up to get me familiarized with the platform and some advice on next steps of action. Way better service than facebook.

The HisHers-ElleLui

LOVE IT SO MUCH SNAP CAUSE IS REALLY AMAZING TO DO PUBLICITY AND GREAT THINGS. HOPE TO GET GOOD REWARD PAID FROM

Naturals Mask

Everything is good for my store. I recommand snapchat ads to everybody who want to increase the sale.

Holophrase

im using this platform to set up ads for my shopify store. so far everything has been really user friendly.

kayrinshop

Great. Thanks. Will try the app and hope to sell a lot of products with them ads. Good luck to everyone.

Gym Dress Code

I use this app for personal and business use. Snap has been an amazing app. I love all the different features. One of the best apps for business use.

NVP

I used this ad to run ads for my Shopify store in hopes of generating an increase in sales as well as exposure from my developing brand.