Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

MissUxbridge

I used this app for the shopify account and found the application very simple and easy to complete. I just need to understand how to controll the advertisements. This I believe would be better accomplished at the end of application. This is very important as low budget customers need to specify their expenses at the very beginning instead of when charges have become too excessive.

Mryelh

You may struggle a little bit with the app, that has nothing to do with Snapchat is more less due to some restriction from Shopify platform. it's great wonderful and easy to use.

786 Cosmetics UAE

It was really easy to set up and I'm excited about starting with snapchat for ads! This seems like a wonderful opportunity for us.

Photeeproducts

had the app for 3 days keep paying them but no sales. will remove soon, Its difficult for me to see whats happening on the app.

petloverspots.com

The installation of Snapchat Ads was very smooth, and everything went according to plan!
Thanks for the great work!

teagueclothing

was very easy had to set up the account then connect it to shopify. Turn out good i think need to test it now.

Shop. Jamie Freya.

I downloaded this app to integrate Snapchat Pixel onto my Shopify store. Easy to use with a simple process.

Ibolift

Very good app and tracking info.....................................................................

JacobLuna.com

This app makes it easy to find customers that dig my products!! Highly recommend you use it if you are an online marketer.

Love Theory In Action

This was the easiest app setup yet! Account setup, ad setup, and pixel creation were seamless. Ad creation was so simple!