Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

murukali.com

it is easy to create snap chart app. I m glad I joined. Big up to the team behindmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FrostedFlex

It's pretty good, if you don't know anything then a marketing professional is always available to help you through it

RuffFellos

I just opened my webstore and used SnapChat Ads to start marketing on Snapchat. It was very easy to set up and use, and the advertising was effective and successful, I'd recommend it!-

Georg Leroy

C'est une bonne application qui a permis de suivre les visiteur de ma boutique je recommande. merci

Kisima Umaridadi

i used this app to help me reach more customers. I am hoping it will help in increasing traffic and eventually sales in my shop.

Chuteiras Top de Linhas

Aplicativo de rede social fácil de usar e instalar para divulgar produtos, estimulando o engajamento de usuários.

Vine Apparel

Super easy to install... best out of all the paid social apps. They've come a long way and made pixel+catalog setup quite easy now.

Crimson Perk

great and easy, i like to use snapchat for my business, and I haven't used snapchat ads before hope it will be great,

dla dushy

snapchat STOLEN $100 FROM MY ACCOUNT Not sure what's going on at all. I tried to start an ad. I created an "Activity". I've got an email from Snap Team that my "ads have been approved", but it said on Shopify that my ads was in "review". Then withdrawn from my account began. One by one. Money was withdrawn from my PayPal account by Snap Group Limited for total cost $100 USD. I deleted a snap app and even after that they continue to charged my PayPal account.
I tried to contact Shopify support and they created a refund case. Then snapchat sent me a message, that they can't find my email and that they closed a case without refund.
I CONTACTED SHOPIFY SUPPORT THE SECOND TIME AND THE SITUATION WAS THE SAME. snapchat JUST STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES. I have no idea what to do. I don't recommend to have business with frauds. STAY AWAY!

Kodu Decor

Very simple set up, got a call a couple minutes after setting everything up to get me familiarized with the platform and some advice on next steps of action. Way better service than facebook.