Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Pet Balomu

New to using app ok so far. Trying to figure the app out. So it is not much i can say at this point.

Me Webshop

just got started overview seems clear and everything is very clear for a beginner, i hope this wil inprove my store

Ajna Aqua

Doesn't work on Safari, had to download Google Chrome in order for it to work. Would have like to have known that beforehand.

Mysteriously Hipsterious

I used this app to help expand my business to a wider audience! This app helped me target niche groups and it was so nice!

Manlybits

easy to set up and get started snapping, hassle free, why do I have to enter 100 characters? This is stupid.

Tiare Jasmine

I used this app to help increase sales on my store and was very fast and easy to setup just waiting to see the results

RO-11

I Used this app to help me with shopify. Im really new in this one, lets see how it will go. I hope that Snapchat will help me to advertise and get more clinets for my shopify store.

Everyday Leggings

Easy to navigate through. Very easy set up. Follow the instructions and your on your way to snapchat ads.

Practical Gear™

Easy setup. Good overview. Snapchat Ads is sooo much easier to use and more user friendly compared to the FB-na*ies. Im very happy so far. Easy payment too. Very good!

Konstanze Balanced Boutique

This will be my first time to use this app for my business. I hope it brings me potential customers. Wish me well.!! This is something I will continue to use to market on my personal snapchat account.