Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

iGotSalsa

great and very very easy, why obligate us here to put a minimum of a 100 characters, you guys pushing too hard

BB Woodcreations

i hope this app will help bring customers to my website, and primary goal will be then to get sales out of it

the18mart

Amazing app, cheers, installs very easily and fully compatible by my store, had an great experience. simply wow

Xerus Imports & Wholesales

Perfecto. Super facil y conveniente de utilizar. Recomendado. La sincronizacion fue super friendly.

Ever Sew Me

very straight forward, I like it. ...............................................................................

Discountszone

I'm trying to advertise on Snapchat. I hope it'll help me reach my marketing and advertising goals..

Q-lovely women style.com

i did not have experience to ads in snap chat . i need you me to make business that first time . please help me

DOC BARNET

amazing to do your ad in snapchat it the best always to do for business i prefer we need to be sacksful

Beezeto A-Holic

i use this app to help me promote my business. i would recommend this to anyone just starting there 1st business

bosscultureboutique.com

I like the fact that shopify provided a link. Snapchat itself is very unfriendly and is very confusing, the only clear thing about snapchat is how to pay to advertise... how to make changes to your account or find important information is a bit difficult .