Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Her Fitness Tracks

Seemless no troubles. Highly recommend this app! let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

just for she

Location Saudi Arabia

This was great, easy and fast, the method of linking is great and very easy and does not require codes or anything else, you just have to follow the instructions. This is an excellent work from the Snapchat team

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

Snapchat is the worst app to use with Shopify. Where Shopify is about ease of use and simplicity, to operate Snapchat you'll need to have an IT qualification. Ads are not performing, and cost more than Ad lifetime value. I tried it over a year ago and now, nothing improved nothing changed. The support team responded but bit rigid, and will ask to read and research a ton of help documents. The experience with Snapchat Business Manager website is also not good, the whole thing is awkwardly setup. I'm going to delete this app permanently.

claim.it.boutique

i love the filters and i will be looking forward to the ads, will provide more reviews at a later date

Style My Black Hair

The ability to reach so many new people. Snap chat has increase our brand to a new generation of customers

Bothwell and Gresham

I'm just logging in to this app but I hope it helps with conversion and for me to make some more online sales.

She’Mask Boutique

I use this app to help my business and to watch it grow into an amazing boutique store. Hopefully ya

G&Z Sports

I cannot give my experience with snapchat ads because I haven't use it. maybe after I use it I will be able to give a better response.

biptelshop

Trying to use this app on my shopify store. Hope some one will help to set up the store. Also need customer support number or email address to get help.

Watches For You

Great app! Easy to use! Maybe have a tutorial step by step video. Editing the segments and the email listing stuff was a little tricky though. But all good!