Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads | Reviews

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Illumine Bags

i found this app very helpful with my ads. i will definitely be using this more often as time goes by.

Five Clickz

it makes life easy and i like how it targets things i search towards me on snapchat so its easy to access

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz

Thank you for the advertising to such a diverse population. We need to be able to market effectively and Snapchat helps

Arbor evolution

It is straightforward to install and paste the pixel code. The only minor thing is that you can only advertise in one country.

Rally Tennis

It's still not clear to me if my pixel is automatically added to the Shopify site or if I have to manually do that.

Greenappuae

This isn’t integrating with shopify. I am getting server error every time. Change the browser as well but no progress.

Elle Bee

i used the app to help me promote my business and create ads for traffic awareness to my online ecommerce store.

IntellPivot

wasnt that good. kinda trash honestly im just typing because im required to write something so i can move on

Julian Coffee World

easy and straightforward to use. Hopefully i get a good bang for my buck and see results come through my website

iGotSalsa

great and very very easy, why obligate us here to put a minimum of a 100 characters, you guys pushing too hard