Snapchat Ads , 2,180 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface, unique features, and efficient functionality. It's praised for easy setup and seamless integration with Shopify stores, providing a dynamic platform to connect with a younger, tech-savvy audience. The app offers extensive targeting options and engaging ad formats, making it a powerful advertising tool. Many find the customer support responsive and helpful, and appreciate the developers' commitment to continuous improvement. It's recommended for those looking to set up their first advertisements.

June 24, 2021

i hope I can get more visitors in my shop. any people watch snapchat lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dog & Dress by Nacy Kena
Germany
January 23, 2022

Very useful app that helps you promote your business through Snapchat easily and makes marketing even easier.

Shiny Meteor Gaming
Saudi Arabia
February 28, 2021

It's pretty good, if you don't know anything then a marketing professional is always available to help you through it

FrostedFlex
January 12, 2022

I used this app to share and boost any product or videos that I use or come across. I really like how fast post circle is on this app.

ENYAR
October 14, 2021

It is straightforward to install and paste the pixel code. The only minor thing is that you can only advertise in one country.

Arbor evolution
Norway
February 8, 2022

i used this application to help me to sell my store products. i believe i will reach my objectives by using this App.

spacemar
Angola
February 7, 2021

Very easy and quick to install, never been so easy to add to my shopify account and start running properly.

Grams Matter
April 3, 2020

I want to reach new audiences, hopefully this helps. I have run one ad to guage against other social platforms.

Champagne Culture
January 13, 2021

easy as pie to use this app, had no issues everything ran smoothy. can't wait to see my sales grow!

Dope Star Clothing
August 27, 2021

I used this app to help me in advertising my website and the products i have in my site and grow the sales.

Find MYB