Grow and Measure Sales
Measure the impact of your ads, build retargeting audiences, and optimize campaigns to drive purchases with the Snap Pixel.
Showcase Your Products
Easily sync your Shopify products to your Snapchat Catalog to create engaging, made-for-commerce product ads.
Reach the right customers at the right time with Dynamic Ads; get set up from either Snapchat’s Ads Manager or Shopify’s Marketing tab.
About Snapchat Ads
About Snapchat Ads
Snapchat Ads allow brands to reach Snapchat’s unique audience and drive meaningful results for their businesses. Snapchat offers a variety of features built for e-commerce businesses.
Join 10,000+ Shopify merchants using the Snapchat Ads app to market and grow their businesses!
Seamlessly build your brand and grow sales on Snapchat
- Set-up the Snap Pixel within a few clicks
- Sync your Catalog so you have the most up-to-date product information for your ads
- Create and manage ad campaigns directly from Snapchat’s Ads Manager or Shopify’s Marketing tab
Reach a unique, highly engaged audience
- Snapchat has 229 million daily active users, on average¹
- Snapchatters are highly engaged—our community spends an average of over 30 minutes on Snapchat every day²
- Today, each Daily Active User opens Snapchat 30 times per day on average²
Capture spending power of Millennial & Gen Z audiences
- In the U.S., UK, France, Canada, and Australia, Snapchat reaches more 13-24 year-olds than either Facebook or Instagram³
- Millennials and Gen Z have $1 Trillion in direct spending power⁴
Easily create two types of campaigns from within Shopify’s Marketing tab
- Brand Awareness Ads
- Create engaging Brand Awareness Ads to reach new customers with Story Ads, which allow you to showcase anywhere from 3 to 20 products in a thematic way, such as items within a product category or a new line that’s launching.
- Dynamic Shopping Ads
- Automatically re-engage high-intent audiences with Dynamic Shopping Ads. Promote your entire catalog to people who have recently visited your website, in real-time.
Already using Snapchat’s Ads Manager?
Here’s why you should consider using the Snapchat Ads app:
- Install the Snap Pixel easily, within a few clicks. The Snap Pixel allows you to:
- Measure the effectiveness of your campaigns by attributing purchases to ads and viewing metrics like return-on-ad-spend
- Target audiences who have recently viewed their products while excluding those who have already purchased
- Sync the products from your store into a new Snapchat product catalog, which you can use to build engaging shoppable product ads in Snapchat Ads Manager
- Snap Inc. internal data Q1 2020. See Snap Inc. public filings with the SEC.
- Snap Inc. internal data Q1 2020.
- Based on estimated reach data from Snap Ads Manager and Facebook Ads Manager as of April 19, 2020. Snap and Facebook use different definitions and methodologies for estimating advertising reach on their respective platforms. Given the point-in-time data and differing methodologies, this comparison is illustrative and subject to change.
- Cassandra an Engine Company. Generational Spend Research Q1 2019.
Free to install
Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Most recent reviews
28 Day Cico Meal Plan
I wish that i could have set up a different account but snapchat only allows one snapchat per phone number
Sapphire By Jay.
I have been using this app and it has increased the number of visitors to my store. I highly encourage you if you have not already started using snapchat ads to give it a try. I really have enjoyed how easy it is to manage my campaigns.
Just Top It Off Boutique
I'm using this app to help with my boutique. I just love SnapChat. Praying this will help me get more out there.