Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

FeelEnergizedRadio

I really do like this app on how it breaks down all of the categories and displays all of the products. It would be nice if this app could reduce the amount of space below between products. So the customer doesn't keep on scrolling.

Other than that it is a good app

UrushiPen.com

I did significant research on different filter apps and landed on this one. The presentation looks very organized and the search function is a very pleasant. Photos are shown in the search function making it much easier for the customer to find their product. I would consider a great value for the improved experience it brings to the customers.

For this app, if you want the collection pages to also have the filtering feature, you can have the programmer go in and set it up for you. Since the 4 products per row was a bit small for the products that I sell (I need them to be bigger since my products have intricate artwork that would be missed at a smaller picture size), I was able to request the programmer to update it to show only 2 products per row. The programmer is very knowledgeable so it only takes them around 15-20 minuets to get it all set up. Now my collection pages look significantly better than before I installed this app.

The only improvement I would say for this app is to improve compatibility over more browsers. Majority of my customers are coming from Google Chrome (mobile & desktop) and Safari. If they use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, the filters on my collection pages don't render properly and the product titles are sliced up. It hasn't been a major issue for me since very few people nowadays use those browsers but still would like to see that corrected in the future. Other thing I would mention is if you have other apps that impact the collection page, you should test out to see if this app will be compatible with it. I noticed that there are certain apps such as apps that add labels (i.e. "sale") over collection page photos, aren't always compatible with this filtering; for example, I was testing one that the labels would not line up with the photo properly.

Overall, was a worth it to incorporate into my store. I do believe that it has positively impacted my conversions.

May 4, 2020

Hi UrushiPen.com, Thanks for your comment, we already implemented a new version and the application already works in all browsers, we are improving every day.

VIDSIG

Such an awesome app and great customer support, thank you very much guys!
I was needed some customization and they added it to my store in no time!

Nord-West - Partner für Industrie und Handwerk

Really really good support!
We had two problems and the support solved it immediately - thanks again for this!

The App is really nice, clear and unique. We'll continue to use this App :-)!

April 16, 2020

Hi Nord-West - Partner für Industrie und Handwerk, we appreciate the feedback 🙏! Happy selling and keep being awesome!

Southern Sports & Outdoors

Ease of use is incredible and the price is great as well. I needed to be able to share 10k+ items and this was the best choice for me.

Tradeprices Building Supplies & Services Limited

Spend over £500.00 and you'll receive a Chrome Towel Radiator worth £129.99 absolutely free (Terms Apply)

Jetski Garage

We used this app to help set up our search and to be able to search SKUs. The customer service is outstanding with quick replies and updates.

ibspot

I'm really content with this. At first, I was irritated because I had to contact the staff of this app. so that he could access my website and finish installation the app. However, by the working of professional person, it works really well, and design is what I wanted. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Trade Sports

When customising your shop the costs can begin to stack up, but this is one of those apps where it is definitely worth installing, the search function is infinitely fast and although there may be better apps this one works flawlessly, instantly and cost effectively. We recently had an issue when we installed another app on the theme which caused a conflict, I emailed customer service and it was fixed for us within an hour. I will continue to use this app, if you want to see how it works go to our website tradesports.co.uk and actually see the working version in action.

Active Endeavors

The app is very simple and easy to use. They are are also EXTREMELY quick to respond and help us make changes. Great service and product!

February 7, 2020

Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5