Snappy Search

Snappy Search

by Heysenior

Instant search suggestions as you type, Smart Search!

Anekahome

So far the cheapest live search app in the market. Alexander's support is superb. Highly recommended for this app!

Datum Tech Solutions

Great customer service! With their immediate response to my concern, i was able to get this a customized search in our navigation. Thanks Alexander

Clothes Together

Well I want to start off by saying that I installed this app and uninstalled it, not realizing I went beyond 5 days. I spoke to Alexander by email and he was very understanding and I was able to start all over again. Anyway, I uninstalled this app., to try other order status apps., and I did not like any of them, at least I don't believe other apps., run as smooth as Snappy Search. Snappy Search is easy, simple and easy on the eyes. But, you can't beat how easy, simple and smooth this app., is. Thank you so much, Alexander! Snappy Search is definitely worth trying and I will be recommending this app., always.

Cath Ann

After wasting my time with more "high end" search apps, by chance I noticed this one. Yes it is basic, but it's fast and delivers. Well done.

Lakehead Inkjet Toner

saving me tons from my previous search app. works great

Itechperu

I love this application, the search for products is instantaneous, the price is accessible compared to other applications.

Managedstore

I like the application, it is easy to use, it helps me to have more sales, I recommend it for businesses that are just beginning.

Mercadolibreperu

I love, this application is easy to install, no doubt the sales in my store improved, the price is definitely worth compared to other similar applications.

Compras On Line Peru

I love the application, easy to install, the installation was automatic, the search is instantaneous, with this application I managed to increase my sales, I am very happy.

Prestamos Personales Peru

Excellent application, fast, fluid, you do not need to configure anything, is the best application that I could install so far.
Previous 1