Snappy Search

Snappy Search

by Heysenior

Instant search suggestions as you type, Smart Search!

BeStandard Shop

Snappy search works pretty well and customer care is always open to find new solutions and really helpful. I would totally recommend it!

Burger Motorsports, Inc.

Snappy Search works! Easy integration and quick results as you type with photos. Helps customers find what they need quickly.

Batteryhawk, LLC

I started a trial with another company and they bumped the price up towards the end, pressuring me into commitment.

I negotiated the price but was still high. I went to look for another search app. Found snappy, Does exactly what I want it to.

Fast responsive auto complete search app. Just what I needed.

Now if the devs can add the search results feature were in business

bambu

Great search tool, and the customer service response has been outstanding. Very quick to reply, and very helpful.

She Wore Flowers

The app doesn't integrate perfectly with my theme due to a central screen search bar embedded in my purchased theme but the support is great and they've helped me get it looking good and functioning great!

Dorm Outlet Store

Just started this. The default search for my store (debut theme) was seriously lacking and I was seriously disappointed in that feature. This app definitely changes the way the search functions and if someone is searching out something specific this seems to find everything I can think of searching out on my store and I can not see the reason a customer leaves the store because they could not find something a reason for not purchasing anymore. Well worth the monthly fee. 500+ product store, many variations, within approx a dozen collections.

Quirksmith

Great app and well priced compared to all the other apps for this purpose. The team also offered quick support to customize the appearance of search box on our desktop and mobile website. Thanks for the awesome support guys!

EasyCabin Parts

Great search tool. Easy to use and cost effective.

The guys at Snappy Search really helped us out by integrating the Snappy Search app into the Locksmith app we use on our shop, so that searches can still be made when products have been restricted by Locksmith.

The guys are very professional and quick to respond and deal with any issues or questions you have.

Highly recommended.

Anekahome

So far the cheapest live search app in the market. Alexander's support is superb. Highly recommended for this app!

Datum Tech Solutions

Great customer service! With their immediate response to my concern, i was able to get this a customized search in our navigation. Thanks Alexander

Previous 1 3