Snappy Search & Smart Search

Snappy Search & Smart Search

by Heysenior

Product filter & smart search, instant search suggestions

Fancy Scent

I have a store with over 12k of products. This app worked perfect for me! Support is top notch and fixed my issues fast! Great app!

SHOP-ZAVI

This app is brilliant! Its really helped grow my sustainable fashion brand - Zavi Clothing.
We sell fully sustainable clothing with top quality fabrics for a better world, for you!

Triple Armour

Great customer service. I needed help to move the location of the instant search widget. The team at Snappy Search were very responsive and resolved my request in a quick turnaround. They even offered options for customisation. Well done Snappy Search! Would be even better if the app allows search result to display individual questions from the frequently asked question page. At the moment when you type a word, the search result will display pages containing that word only.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We continue to improve the search so that our customers feel happy.

agilam

I installed this app as a trial version and exploring the different options ,looks good.customer support is good

May 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. We keep improving every day.

Gadhvistore

Soooooo Bad!!!!, I tried to get this app several times and it failed , when i got the app , it messed up my Store and the app is so simple.
I was not going to leave a bad review but this app ruined my store.

May 3, 2019

The application is working correctly, the application is stable, our customer service is fast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you never contacted us, your comment has no basis.

The application is installed independently without affecting your theme.

We are doing a deep investigation to get to the truth, we are detecting many strange things about this comment.

Online Shop 4uWePrint

The app takes my store to a higher level thanks to the great support. AWESOME customer service. I have used many apps before and uninstalled many but this is a keeper! Also the support was fast, great, polite just awesome. So thumbs up for the team!

LQ Deals Distribution

I have installed and tried different SEVERAL similar apps. This one is by FAR the best one you can use. The support is FANTASTIC they go above and beyond to help you. RECOMMENDED APP, do not hesitate to install.

Romantic Express

I initially loved this app. However for the second time in 2 months none of my products added recently that I can notice are included in search suggestions. Probably at least a week or two. I notified them of this the last time it happened and they fixed it within a couple of days. But why did I have to tell them that there was a problem. I do not know exactly how long that the search has been broken this time.
If they fix this time, I cannot wait for it to break again. I really wanted to work with them. They seem nice. I am surprised that other stores have not checked results and reviewed accordingly. There is no way this is only happening on my store. Unfortunately I am being forced to use a competitor.

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the Review, always helping all our customers.

Left Coast Collective

Cool extra features on the app but the general functionality is similar to a couple others however the out of their way to help customer service puts them far and away one of the better apps/experiences I've had on Shopify to date

Theshirtfactory

Great search app and quick suggestions. Excellent customer support. quick response. I would like to recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4