4.5
November 11, 2023

The perfect addition to my shop's winter sales.

Soulful Tea Blends
Almost 2 years using the app
December 1, 2022

We just tested the free version by applying the snowfall effect, and it looks nice. I would like to subscribe if the developer can the themes/effects that match CNY, Valentines, MidAutumn, and some custom music background which we can upload the song by ourselves. Thank you.

High Cultured
Malaysia
4 months using the app
December 22, 2022

This application is Super easy to use. All you have to do is install it and turn the button on and BOOM!

Nyrwana
India
18 minutes using the app
November 26, 2023

There is no button or option to unsubscribe ...

Yilou
France
31 minutes using the app
December 3, 2018

recommended very beautiful and amazing it will change the look and make it impressive...............:)

Chezena
Lebanon
About 4 years using the app
November 5, 2021

I've had this app for years. It only just dawned on me that I hadn't reviewed it. Simple to install, simple to use and navigate and invaluable when it comes to customer experience.

ClicksMart
Trinidad & Tobago
Over 3 years using the app
December 2, 2018

This is an awesome idea and an awesome app. It's quick, easy, and so cool.

Thank you so much for making this. I think it really changes the atmosphere of our website and makes it feel much cozier. I expect our conversion rate will increase too. Fantastic.

Dermapaw
Over 3 years using the app
November 27, 2018

Works perfectly! It looks very smooth and very beautiful. Best app of all shopify christmas app. Very surprised it's Free!!!

Beautiful Nails
Switzerland
Over 2 years using the app
June 12, 2021

This would be one of the best apps and very easy to use. The install was easy and by far one of the best that is available for Shopify.

Shop Mrs Claus
About 2 years using the app
November 12, 2018

This app provides a really simple and pretty snow effect to your website. Easy to install and apply the effect with the click of a button! Only just installed this and applied it to the website but currently we're very happy.

Tigga Towers