Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Chic_Boutique_805

I love this App Is the best. Is very Help on My online business Thank you for evrithing Love Social Bost.

three-angels-Christian-store

its great, easy to use. But still not getting any attention. giving it more time. Hoping that it will catch some custumers

The Brick Armory

Better and much cheaper than Gleam. More options than Gleam. I just remove Gleam and subscribed to this and im 100% satisfied.

Uniquely Created 7

I use this app.to help engage customer. I ran my very first contest on this app. It has a lot of potential for engagement and the support is nothing less than great. I am still in the early stages of using this app., but at this time I do not see any flaws.

Maria's Universe

It's just a great idea. Who wouldn't want to enter a contest to get something for free. Wow. Brilliant!

King of Ropes

I'm loving this app. I am sure that it will lead to more sales and gaining more followers on our IG and more visitors to our store.
Update having used this app for a few weeks I love it!

KoffeeKiss Outdoor world

love this app, so easy to work with and very quick.
thank you for helping me with the giveaways on instagram promotion.
great app. i do recommend it to anyone.

Coda Music Technologies

Relatively simple to use but seems to have a lot of advanced features. This app is a great bang for the buck.

Supermexdigital

Excellent application, it is very easy to use and although doubts do arise, the team that believes it serves in a very efficient way and clarifies all the harsh ones that one has regarding the configuration of the application and also the sertvicios that they give!

DEj KidS

Great app - I used it to easily set up a giveaway campaign - I did not see it having any training videos or tutorials however was able to easily do it myself ;)

Previous 1 3 4