Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

GS4LESS

We just finished with our first Facebook Giveaway Campaign using this app. It was a successful campaign increasing our store traffic around 40%. We definitely recommend this app especially a start up business.

GS4LESS

Clear About This

It's super fun to put together. I'll see how it does after my giveaway is done. I'm sure it's gonna be great! I love running a contest like this and I'm glad I found Social Boost!

Steel Images LLC

I can't attest to the effectiveness of the App yet as I haven't officially ran my promotion (Still in the process of setting it up). I can say the the support seems fast to respond and ready and willing to help with any questions or needs you may have.

www.templeofteno.com

Praveen Kumar was awesome! Very helpful. I'm working late night on this, and it's extremely helpful to have IT support at the click of a button!

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

I use this app for giveaways. I love the incentives. It helps to get more interaction and feels less spammy to people who participate

Not About Pink

Great app to coordinate the a giveaway, super helpful support staff and user friendly. Highly recommend for any small business trying to get a little boost in subscribed users as well as create a fun interactive experience with the user base.

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

This is a great app. I used it to run giveaways on my facebook brand page. The customer service is awesome as well. I recommend this app.

Stylish-Accessories

This app is very good. It helps you in many things, prizes, rewards and many other things. Thank you a lot

AutumnRoseCo

I used this app to set up a giveaway when I launched my store. It was pretty simple to set up, but I had a few questions along the way. Their chat option was great and the admin was super helpful and nice. So far, great app. Highly recommended!!

MooseBeansCoffee

Social Boost was easy to implement and really drove a lot of traffic to my sites. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5