Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

AutumnRoseCo

I used this app to set up a giveaway when I launched my store. It was pretty simple to set up, but I had a few questions along the way. Their chat option was great and the admin was super helpful and nice. So far, great app. Highly recommended!!

MooseBeansCoffee

Social Boost was easy to implement and really drove a lot of traffic to my sites. Highly recommended.

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I used this app to run a Giveaway. Takes time to learn how to navigate, but overall. Very good. I'm sure I'll appreciate it more as I go thru more events. Support is always there ready to help. Highly recommended.

Bondi Coffee

Terrific app. very customizable and flexible, and simple enough to set up a campaign very quickly - even first time. I needed some support and used the instant chat feature - Parveen was magnificent. Very helpful. 5 Stars allround!

The Cocky Shop

GREAT ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chic_Boutique_805

I love this App Is the best. Is very Help on My online business Thank you for evrithing Love Social Bost.

three-angels-Christian-store

its great, easy to use. But still not getting any attention. giving it more time. Hoping that it will catch some custumers

The Brick Armory

Better and much cheaper than Gleam. More options than Gleam. I just remove Gleam and subscribed to this and im 100% satisfied.

Uniquely Created 7

I use this app.to help engage customer. I ran my very first contest on this app. It has a lot of potential for engagement and the support is nothing less than great. I am still in the early stages of using this app., but at this time I do not see any flaws.

Maria's Universe

It's just a great idea. Who wouldn't want to enter a contest to get something for free. Wow. Brilliant!

Previous 1 3 4