Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Kristis Gems

I love this app, just started using it and we already have people responding. I am looking forward to the other features I have not explored yet. Thanks team Social Boost

Hart & Hess

Loving this app. It has made my giveaways so much more effective. For smaller businesses that want to expand the usefulness of sweepstakes and giveaways, I cannot recommend enough.

Slaying Fashion 365

I use this app in hopes to convert. Although it has not been long enough to judge. The app is super easy to use and so helpful to get traffic.

prettyclick

Amazing app,amazing customer service,I was new to this app and their support spent hours with me and help me get going.

GS4LESS

We just finished with our first Facebook Giveaway Campaign using this app. It was a successful campaign increasing our store traffic around 40%. We definitely recommend this app especially a start up business.

GS4LESS

Clear About This

It's super fun to put together. I'll see how it does after my giveaway is done. I'm sure it's gonna be great! I love running a contest like this and I'm glad I found Social Boost!

Steel Images LLC

I can't attest to the effectiveness of the App yet as I haven't officially ran my promotion (Still in the process of setting it up). I can say the the support seems fast to respond and ready and willing to help with any questions or needs you may have.

www.templeofteno.com

Praveen Kumar was awesome! Very helpful. I'm working late night on this, and it's extremely helpful to have IT support at the click of a button!

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

I use this app for giveaways. I love the incentives. It helps to get more interaction and feels less spammy to people who participate

Not About Pink

Great app to coordinate the a giveaway, super helpful support staff and user friendly. Highly recommend for any small business trying to get a little boost in subscribed users as well as create a fun interactive experience with the user base.

Previous 1 3 4 5