Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

ALCJR Jewelry Creations

I'm new to this app, but I find the customer service to be great. The numerous features it offers should meet the needs of any business, large or small. The results of your campaign are only limited to the exposure of your campaign through the various social medias.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This is a really good app, no complaints. it was a little confusing at first but after a few minutes i got the hang of it. You can even restrict to certain zip codes which for me really helps but i had a long list of zipcodes that couldn't fit so they helped me add all the zip codes.

Family Survival 4 everyone

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

2-Hye

wish more was free for shopify plus members since I do already pay a large annual subscription and can't even have free basic server platform to run a subscription based membership

Chalkola Art Supply

Looks sleeker than other options, has most of the features you need. Reasonable pricing. Great support team. Easy to use.

Barkandpawz

I just started using this app - I had a few questions about integrating it into an actual page vs. the gadget and the support team responded literally within 5 minutes of my inquiry via their chat. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm loving the app so far - it has some amazing potential. I have not run an actual test yet but will very soon!

Kristis Gems

I love this app, just started using it and we already have people responding. I am looking forward to the other features I have not explored yet. Thanks team Social Boost

Hart & Hess

Loving this app. It has made my giveaways so much more effective. For smaller businesses that want to expand the usefulness of sweepstakes and giveaways, I cannot recommend enough.

Slaying Fashion 365

I use this app in hopes to convert. Although it has not been long enough to judge. The app is super easy to use and so helpful to get traffic.

prettyclick

Amazing app,amazing customer service,I was new to this app and their support spent hours with me and help me get going.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6