Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest | Reviews

by Apps Mav

BFCM Holidays : Giveaways, Contests, Referrals, Post Purchase

Atomic Print Co.

I am really enjoying the app. I love that it is able to gather email subscribers, Facebook followers, and Instagram followers all through the same contest. I was really struggling with how to improve these each separately before using the app.

Billiards King

Super fast response times for support. App does what it says it will do and at a reasonable cost. Thank you!

Saferexpert

It's so weird that we need to upgrate the plan time by time for collection more user even it's a total different campaign since the support team told us that the users can be saved and join every campaign. It doesn't make sense since we need different user user in different campaign. Please let us know what can we do to reach our goal. Mandy
Saferexpert.com

September 11, 2021

Hi Mandy,
Please allow us to clear any misunderstanding- Both existing and new users within your plan can participate in unlimited number of campaigns. Further all features are available in all plans including the free plan (except the footer credit removal option)- We've done this so that our customers can fully evaluate each and every feature of the app on the free plan to ensure it meets with their requirements . And, upgrade only if you start to get results. We hope we've been absolutely transparent with our pricing. Our apologies if we have not understood your comments. We are happy to discuss your goal and suggest a suitable campaign- Please email us at support@appsmav.com

We wish you well.
The Apps Mav Team

Next Bardo

Offering these giveaways has been an effective way of getting customers more engaged with the store & social media. So far this app has been great; easy to use and no issues...

THEWRLDISOURS

GREAT APP. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP IF YOU'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. 10/10 :)

Low Budget Tech Shop

It's a great app. Really helpful with getting subscribers and customers, plus loads of options to keep the customers satisfied.

Interiormx Mueblería

Well, I am trying to run my first give away but I find really difficult to understand how to put all the pieces together. I really don´t know where to start and I am trying to look for a video tutorial or something similar. Is there such an option? Thanks in advance!

May 21, 2021

Hi there,
My name is Akash Malik- I am the founder of Apps Mav.
First of all my sincere apologies for your experience.
We've put together lots of predefined templates which you can preview by going to Social Boost admin> Campaigns> View Templates
and select the one that meets with your objectives by simply clicking the 'create' button to copy them- You then only need to make minimal changes to customize it to your requirements and launch.

We'd love to help you run your campaigns and answer any questions that you may have. Please feel free to email us at
support@appsmav.com and hope you will give us another try
Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Jackery Japan

Although I haven't used it yet, the problems encountered during debugging before use will be solved for me immediately, and I will continue to use this plug-in.

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe

After discussions with the developer I upgraded my rating. Its not that the app is particularly difficult- there is no coding needed or anything too difficult for a novice, but figuring out where to navigate to fulfill all the needed steps seems a bit confusing and unclear. He was very patient with me and helped guide me, but it was time consuming. I hope they can streamline things better. I have created my first campaign and hopefully it will bring me a bunch of new customers! In the past week I've had to deal with all sorts of computer problems including microsofts windows 10 update bugs and I lost all patience. He was kind enough to still help me. If you would like to see it, busteranddickens.com

April 22, 2021

My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

First of all my sincere apologies for your experience. And, I appreciate the feedback as it will help us improve.
I have already discussed areas of improvement with my team
Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Dore Design

Very useful for giveaways, easy to navigate and a good free plan offered. For emails, I prefer to use Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10