Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Very helpful! A newsletter option would be cool so I can keep all data/templates in the same app.Tnx

The Padless Period™

I have recently signed up, so still very new to the App but have to say, the when I reached out to Customer Service to help walk me thru some issues, I was having as a newbie to technology, they were extremely helpful and simplistic in explaining exactly what I needed to do with step by step instructions. And with many amazing features this app has to offer and I know once I become more familiar with it, I'll be able to really use to my full advantage to help grow my business, in the meantime super excited to get started and build up my email list! And peace of mind knowing that they have AMAZING customer support when needed!

Delight Grocery

I tried Vyper before but found that I was able to get more entries with Social Boost. It takes a lot of images to setup, but the ways to win is readily visible quickly. Plus it can restrict entries to certain zip codes/countries

Laka Living

I wish the ways to customize looked a little more modern, but super happy so far with my experience.

theuglychristmassweater

I used the app when I first opened my store to create a Giveaway Campaign - I was trying to find a way to bring awareness to my store and products other than paid ads (which were not very successful for me at first). The Campaign creation process was easy and so was the integration on my website. Through the campaign, I was able to reach thousands of leads. The best part about it is that I could download the email list and use it (through the paid plan) which is VERY worth it. I most definitely owe my first sales to Social Boost!

aalenaa

I used the app for setting up giveaways, referal programs, quizzes and so on. The engagement through social proof (likes, shares, etc.) works. What i really like about the app is the translation. You can translate all labels (every text) to your stores language. The support is great. I am enjoying the app.

Goblins & Pixies

The app is easy to use, the interface user friendly. It's features work well with our store. The costumer service is prompt and very thoughtful. Overall my experience with this app has been great Will update in the feature if needed.

Coach Rock

I am using this app to help grow my customers and social media following. It is very easy to use and the support team responds quick. Also great option for start-ups there is a free option that you can start and increase as your business grows.

ALCJR Jewelry Creations

I'm new to this app, but I find the customer service to be great. The numerous features it offers should meet the needs of any business, large or small. The results of your campaign are only limited to the exposure of your campaign through the various social medias.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This is a really good app, no complaints. it was a little confusing at first but after a few minutes i got the hang of it. You can even restrict to certain zip codes which for me really helps but i had a long list of zipcodes that couldn't fit so they helped me add all the zip codes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7