Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Magnum Retail

This app was easy to install, it was quite easy to get started with it and set up promotions, giveaways etc., still learning as it has so many options available

Longplay, Inc.

Excellent app, it helped us to manage our giveaways professionally.
We do recommend it a lot, you should use it!

Riverry

Awesome customer support and feature packed app :) Great alternative for pricey Gleam for shopify store owners :)

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Very helpful! A newsletter option would be cool so I can keep all data/templates in the same app.Tnx

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind review! Yes, providing more email templates is definitely a feature we will start to work on in Q 1 2020

The Padless Period™

I have recently signed up, so still very new to the App but have to say, the when I reached out to Customer Service to help walk me thru some issues, I was having as a newbie to technology, they were extremely helpful and simplistic in explaining exactly what I needed to do with step by step instructions. And with many amazing features this app has to offer and I know once I become more familiar with it, I'll be able to really use to my full advantage to help grow my business, in the meantime super excited to get started and build up my email list! And peace of mind knowing that they have AMAZING customer support when needed!

Delight Grocery

I tried Vyper before but found that I was able to get more entries with Social Boost. It takes a lot of images to setup, but the ways to win is readily visible quickly. Plus it can restrict entries to certain zip codes/countries

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind review!
We wanted to clarify that all images are optional and you can launch campaigns without requiring to upload any image. We will reach out to you to understand and help you with this.

Laka Living

I wish the ways to customize looked a little more modern, but super happy so far with my experience.

theuglychristmassweater

I used the app when I first opened my store to create a Giveaway Campaign - I was trying to find a way to bring awareness to my store and products other than paid ads (which were not very successful for me at first). The Campaign creation process was easy and so was the integration on my website. Through the campaign, I was able to reach thousands of leads. The best part about it is that I could download the email list and use it (through the paid plan) which is VERY worth it. I most definitely owe my first sales to Social Boost!

aalenaa

I used the app for setting up giveaways, referal programs, quizzes and so on. The engagement through social proof (likes, shares, etc.) works. What i really like about the app is the translation. You can translate all labels (every text) to your stores language. The support is great. I am enjoying the app.

Goblins & Pixies

The app is easy to use, the interface user friendly. It's features work well with our store. The costumer service is prompt and very thoughtful. Overall my experience with this app has been great Will update in the feature if needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7