Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Emlynhandmades

I'm very pleased with the flexibility and ease of use of this app. It provides a number of useful features (more than I was expecting in a free app), and it is quick and easy to install and use in just minutes. The user interface is intuitive.

Nail Perfect New Zealand

Average. It's okay but it's not really flexible enough and it makes my page feel clattered.
I use the facebook chat app, which it seems isn't "forever free" unless you want zero options with it - be warned. The free parts, are not the whole app and are horribly uncontrollable.
I don't think the extra's in the paid version are worth enough to make me want to pay, and thinking I might have to remove it altogether as we get way more out of another chat option, for free.

Sportoutdoorshop

Parfait pour mettre en place les liens indispensables aux réseaux sociaux !!

Southome Com

One of the best apps out there !

Airdamour Com

very nice thank you so much for that useful app

Import Ant Things

That was the easiest thing I have ever done on my website!

The Dungbeetle

SUPER easy to install ... says alot given I am a complete dimwit when it comes to anything to do with a computer.

Almanshop

easy to use and connected with social media

The Fancy Frill

I tried it once and it had a glitch on it so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried it a second time and it was PERFECT. Not sure what went wrong the first time, but second time around it was so easy to set up, looked perfect, matched to my store colours and positioning. So easy to use and highly recommended.

Doodlebug Style Co

Great tools and very fast customer service response!