Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

PS.forYou

The best app. Smart, and cute...I love it...Good job............................................................................:)

Queen Secrets Boutique

Me gusta mucho, lo ocupo para lo básico y es GRATIS, pero si necesitara otras opciones, si pagaría por el servicio premium

The Kitchen Konnection

I am using this app to help with conversions and store awareness. Can't wait to see how it performs. This is a new store and driving traffic, and sales with a reputable Social Sharing platform is significant to ensure a successful business.

KOKO Leather

Perfect tool I like it have some difficult at first but it's okey keep going and gives more tools to our store

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed and upgraded and I like it so far. The issue is I want to remove the branding, but I can't seem to find the options to remove it anywhere?

April 4, 2020

Hi, we have replied to your other message and will remove the branding soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Busybab

I really like this App. A quick chat with my customers. Very reliable.
I will recommend it any day.

Shop Get 2020

Very Useful to Add it to your Site, I Like It..................................................................................................................................................................................

Squadgoods

It looks great and attractive and its service is better served in growing visitors app it is great.

Vape273

uso esta aplicación y me ayuda para que el aspecto de mi sitio se vea mas profesional.

Realmente la recomiendo 100%

Addictiv Shop

I used this app to add pop ups, banners and social sharing and I like it so far. It would be great if they could add social login to their tools.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60