Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Necro Publications and Bedlam Press the Best in Modern Dark Horror, Science Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Noir and More

Easy setup. Would like some more design features for the free account. Still, it does what I needed it to do.

Eco Dream

Couldn't configure my set up, just infinitely says "Saving..." continuously tried to refresh the page and try it again but nothing changed. Installed on 3/24/19

March 24, 2019

Hi Eco Dream. Very sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the problem. You can refresh your browser and try again. We wish you the best with your online store.

Kundalini Market

Tried the app twice. Could not get it to work. The preview was beautiful, but the icons never appeared on my page.

March 19, 2019

Hi, Shopify recently updated their API. Can you please uninstall, then re-install our app. That should fix the problem. Sorry for any inconvenience. Let us know if that fixes your issue.

Accent Builders Hardware

Easy to use. Easy to customize. Thank you for helping non-web developers create website add-ons in a breeze!

NHBshop

Responsive I like it very much thanks so much for your great job in offering this app. Will try otyher options.

StyleGear Namibia

Some buttons are working...some are not. What I actually wanted is whatsapp sharing but then it takes you to whatsapp://send?text=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.zotabox.com%2F page which is a dead end

March 7, 2019

Hi, we offer a Whatsapp 'contact button'. Your visitors need a QR reader to scan your code and message you directly. Many Shopify merchants like this option. We are sorry to hear you wanted a free 'share' button. We will update our social buttons if we get more requests for this features. We hope you enjoy your free Zotabox tools.

L'Essentiel du Nomade Digital

Very easy to use and efficient, nothing to add! You simply choose 5 social media button et let's go!
I recommande! Thanks!

My Fashion & Life

Great little app, easy to setup/customize, and affordable (free plan). Highly recommended for newbies and startups.

zazaofcanada

Using SOCIAL SHARING BUTTONS is like working with a HUGE box of color pencils! Bring your imagination and your marketing ideas and the app does everything for you. Very easy to use! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++customer service. Thank you so much!

lolasgoods

i had this app for awhile but im sorry but this app did not help my store it did not get me sales the only this it did is share my items so it is not true that you will get visitors this app is more click bait