Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Accent Builders Hardware

Easy to use. Easy to customize. Thank you for helping non-web developers create website add-ons in a breeze!

NHBshop

Responsive I like it very much thanks so much for your great job in offering this app. Will try otyher options.

StyleGear Namibia

Some buttons are working...some are not. What I actually wanted is whatsapp sharing but then it takes you to whatsapp://send?text=https%3A%2F%2Finfo.zotabox.com%2F page which is a dead end

March 7, 2019

Hi, we offer a Whatsapp 'contact button'. Your visitors need a QR reader to scan your code and message you directly. Many Shopify merchants like this option. We are sorry to hear you wanted a free 'share' button. We will update our social buttons if we get more requests for this features. We hope you enjoy your free Zotabox tools.

L'Essentiel du Nomade Digital

Very easy to use and efficient, nothing to add! You simply choose 5 social media button et let's go!
I recommande! Thanks!

My Fashion & Life

Great little app, easy to setup/customize, and affordable (free plan). Highly recommended for newbies and startups.

zazaofcanada

Using SOCIAL SHARING BUTTONS is like working with a HUGE box of color pencils! Bring your imagination and your marketing ideas and the app does everything for you. Very easy to use! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++customer service. Thank you so much!

lolasgoods

i had this app for awhile but im sorry but this app did not help my store it did not get me sales the only this it did is share my items so it is not true that you will get visitors this app is more click bait

A Worthy Brand LLC

So easy to use and are amazing tools. Great ideas and resources too! I'm very happy I discovered this app.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

Easy to use. We now enjoy the benefits of the app without giving it a second thought. Nice, efficient way to add buttons to your site. Enough flexibility for any design issues we had. Highly recommended.

Isle Supply Ltd

Used this to add product to my Facebook page. Works well and is very easy to use. Hardest part is using up 100 characters in the review