Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Nutrición Bolivia

Muy completa es la aplicacion
Principalmente nosotros la descargamos para poder compartir contrenido en nuestras redes sociales
le pongo 4 estrellas porque lo unico que le falta es poder poner botones en la parte izquierda de la pantalla con enlaces a las redes sociales, pero que aparezca para telefonos

despues de eso esta perfecta

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. You can change to the left side of screen on desktop. On mobile phones, please use our social mobile bar to display on the bottom of the screen. I hope this is helpful and we wish you the best with your online store.

CODEWORD:DOPEAF

You can do ALOT with the free options they provide. I havent been here long but so far, this has to be my favorite app

Chicandvip.com

great tool to get more followers in your pinterest facebook instagram accounts
i recommended that applications it is very good

thegsnd

This makes my work easier and I am happy to use this app and also wish to upload some extra features.. Hopping will get the best service onwards.

Thanks!!

NOUR-SHOOW-STORE

Great application Great Great application Great appli Great application cation Great application Great application

VitrinaStoreCL

tiene muchas utilidades, me permitio hacer mi pagina mejor en muy poco tiempo, muy recomendada, excelente

TeaBubz

Great app, lots of features helping my business to success. Easy to use and straight forward. Many new features are still coming out.

Necro Publications and Bedlam Press the Best in Modern Dark Horror, Science Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Noir and More

Easy setup. Would like some more design features for the free account. Still, it does what I needed it to do.

Eco Dream

Couldn't configure my set up, just infinitely says "Saving..." continuously tried to refresh the page and try it again but nothing changed. Installed on 3/24/19

March 24, 2019

Hi Eco Dream. Very sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the problem. You can refresh your browser and try again. We wish you the best with your online store.

Kundalini Market

Tried the app twice. Could not get it to work. The preview was beautiful, but the icons never appeared on my page.

March 19, 2019

Hi, Shopify recently updated their API. Can you please uninstall, then re-install our app. That should fix the problem. Sorry for any inconvenience. Let us know if that fixes your issue.