Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

A Worthy Brand LLC

So easy to use and are amazing tools. Great ideas and resources too! I'm very happy I discovered this app.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

Easy to use. We now enjoy the benefits of the app without giving it a second thought. Nice, efficient way to add buttons to your site. Enough flexibility for any design issues we had. Highly recommended.

Isle Supply Ltd

Used this to add product to my Facebook page. Works well and is very easy to use. Hardest part is using up 100 characters in the review

Brady the Sloth

Very fancy, animated and clear. All the functions are working and very usefull. Recomend to everybody!

unique in the creek canada

Used it to set up icon access to our social media platforms. Easy to use, quick and the display options are fantastic, can fit any colour you want!

ezBuyStuff.com

So far the tools are easy to use and intuitive. There have been no clashes with my custom theme or other Apps. I'm still new and seeing how this will generate additional revenue.

Credit Parent

Super easy to configure and install, and the buttons look very nice. Would like to see more customizability such as the ability to pre-compose a post that populates when you click on the button.

Treasure Hollows

Super simple, and intuitive set up, a must have for any store who's looking to increase their online social presence. I feel very confident in using this app so far.

goshoppingkart

Great app and easy to install. Plus its free. So that makes it more awesome. Social sharing is very important for high conversion and this app gets the job done.!!!

WowAllThis

Just installed the Social Share app and it looks good in my wowallthis.com online store page, now lets see how well it performs.