Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Mountainherbs

I just installed it worked very well. Just the wording is a bit weird, I still don't know what 'rules' are. All in all I had the social sharing buttons installed in five minutes and I have no clue what I am doing!

Tailored To Fight

We really like it, it's very helpful since we had some trouble getting social media links onto our site. Thank you!

Otaku4life

this app is very convenient It requires no code and still has the ability to put share and like buttons from several social media sights.

Drop The Bottle

I would love to give this five stars, but I just installed it. But so far it is VERY easy to input all the tools zotabox provides. Keep it up!

Shop Iridescence

The buttons look great and there are many options to customize them to your liking. Relatively easy process. However; I did have difficulty figuring out how to get rid of button icons that I did not want to use.

Guru New York

hey we just installed the Zotabox app and we are excited to see it improve our social media shares.

Green Press Peru

Very useful tools and clean interface. Would only like to have more flexibility on customizing the location of the mobile bar (Facebook chat and social sharing) and the type of font.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

superbe app je souhaite l'utiliser à nouveau pour ensuite le recommander. Pour l'instant j'attends de voir en cas je contacte le développeur.
Cordialement
Entreprise Cosmenaturbio
contact@cosmenaturbio.com
www.cosmenaturbiovrai.myshopify.com
Vous en remerciant de votre réponse

Groundleveltees

Great for social media advertising

Savvy Wise Buys

Great app. Worked perfectly for what I wanted to do. Only giving 4 stars because Instagram is not allowed in the 'share' function and because the 'Pinterest button" on my homepage is not working properly. But they are helping me with that. Works easily and integrates seamlessly with my store