Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Monroe Trading Co.

This app helped me do several things that I couldn't figure out on my own. Installation was a breeze

My Little Baking Box

I love how it's seen on the desktop but it doesn't work with mobile. Its not mobile optimized. I guess I have to find other apps that will support mobile.

Thank you for the great idea and concept but mobile is important

Scepter

Very Helpful App. Easy to use and has the best bang for the buck that we've found so far. Would recommend

Great Stuff Depot

This is a great Free app! Easy to use! Lots of options! I use this on both of my Shopify Websites. Works great!

Arabella Luxury

This is a great, free app. Easy to use and does exactly what it says. Easy to change the look at the social buttons to fit the look of your store.

Indypicker.com

Used this on my old site and am now including it on the new site. Does a good job of promoting items that are not included in the Shopify template. Recommended!

NEB Shop Mart

Excellent app. easy to use and the results are just what I was looking for.
All features are fully customizable.

Very Karma

Great app! Makes your website more professional looking

Southamptonlane

Have just loaded this app. Very simple and easy to install. Looks great on both computer and mobile views.

Kitchence

It's very great,because it Solved the confusion of my social sharing