Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

Patik Shirts

I love this app! I love Socialphotos! It's so easy to use. I have not had any issues. Updates are always a good thing and don't cause issues with anything else.

Citizens Mark

Great app, great service! Super helpful.

Helena Fogarty

The app works great, and is easy to use.
Support is available.

Nimble 3

We get a lot of UGC so this app is great for us! Worth a try if you have a lot of social content. Would be great if the app automatically tagged events in our GA so we can see the increase in conversion rates for those who click Socialphotos images.

See ours at: http://nimbleactivewear.com/pages/instashop

Cotton Dish

I am really pleased with the customer service and the app on my store. I totally recommend trying it out!!

Bisjoux Rose

This app is really easy to use and the customer service is very helpful and responsive!

Rivalrysportsmarketing

Easy to set up and responsive customer service. If you can handle shopify you should be able to implement it into your shop. I am very pleased so far. Check out how I integrated it at RivalryAthletics.com.

Zennbrae

very happy with this app, recommend it!

Hello Hazel Co

I've been really pleased with this app. So much so that I upgraded to the middle level plan.

J B Custom Leather

We wanted an Instagram app that allowed unlimited feeds and that is precisely what we got! The other apps charge an arm and a leg to have multiple feeds. We have a different feed for every product. Max was great during the set up process and went above and beyond by making little tweaks for us. Could't ask for more