Create Social Proof From UGC

Create Social Proof From UGC | Reviews

by Socialphotos

Display Galleries of User-generated Photos on Your Store

RaveNectar

I tried out every Instagram app for Shopify and this is the only one that allows you to moderate images on a per-product basis. The UI is wonderful. It's everything I wanted. We now get tons of instagram photo submissions :)

GYPSEA

Great app! Easy to maintain.
Images take a bit longer to load than the rest of the page, but overall we are very happy with it and so are our customers.

Brina Box

Love it! We wanted to integrate our instagram which is our biggest fan and media base. We love the virtual look and our customers LOVE when they are featured!

Drum Wrap Co

I found a bug in chrome android and emailed the team at Scoialphotos. I received an email back within 5mins, and a fix was in place with 1 day. Fantastic support and a great app!

Grace Adena

This app has been an excellent addition to my store. Having our customers tag their photos so that we can display them is wonderful for building a sense of online community, but we needed to be able to approve the photos before they were posted. Socialphotos solved that dilemma for us. Thank you for this great app!

Routine Baseball

Great app and quick customer service. Our customers love it and it's easy to set up!

Sencha Naturals

Great way of getting a Instagram image feed on our website showcasing our products and other great topics relating to our industry. Keeps the page fresh and interesting plus is easy to go through and choose what images I want to display.

Public Myth

We love this app, the perfect way to share our Instagram and customer pics on our product pages! The support from Roland and response time is awesome.

HandBand Pro LLC

Socialphotos is an easy to install and easy to use app that has added a new level of branding to our product and website. Love that our athletes can hashtag photos of themselves with their HandBand Pro® handbands and they appear on the homepage of our website in a slideshow! Awesome way for social proof and they love seeing themselves online! Getting an email update of new hashtagged photos is also very helpful, as we sometimes miss them online. Thanks for a great app and excellent customer service!

BOBO ACADEMY

Fantastic app and great customer service!