Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Create scarcity and urgency with a low & sold stock countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Great Yarns

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Looks and works great! Amazing support. I'm not great with JS edits, so I fiddled with it a bit, ran out of time and left it. They figured out I had a problem and opened a ticket for me before I could do it myself. The support was completely pro-active. All I did was added support@shopiapps as a staff in my Shopify store and....Boom, the next morning the app was working perfectly.

Just a little app, a small task to add a nice feature to my store. But Jaron proved how much he values my business and the pride he takes in making sure his apps work perfectly for any customer, big or small. I could not recommend ShopiApps more highly. I want them on my team and will look for any opportunity to use their apps and hire their Shopify Experts. As I anticipate the success of my new e-commerce site, I expect to look back and think how fortunate I was to find ShopiApps.

Suzi Yarn

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Cannot express enough how fast, efficient and excellent these guys are! I am a little technology-challenged (to say the least!!), and my app was customized to suit my needs and installed for me.
Thank you so much.
Wouldn't it be amazing if every service, product purchase, transaction went so smoothly?!

Caffeine And Kilos Inc

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great app, and even better support. They customized it for my store at no extra charge! Great experience.

Tuner Plate Frames

Had a problem that it wasn't showing inventory because of FBA (fulfillment by amazon) but emailed them and they fixed it within 24 hours! Awesome app, great customer service.

Born Bam

Location South Korea

Great app and amazing support! Thank you very much Sandip!!

Koraled

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app and AMAZING support! They replied to my emails immediately and went way above and beyond in helping get the app integrated. Highly recommended!

Sauce And Brown

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A fantastic little app, simple but very effective. Easy to use and navigate the options, highly recommended with great after sale support from the team.

Tweegsters Bricks

even with provideed documentation I couldn't figure out how to get it working, a quick e-mail to the developer and ina matter ofa few minutes it worked once I gave him access to the apps and themes. now lets see if its worth the monthly fee with increased sales (Knock on wood)

Lotus Lashes 2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app and exactly what I was looking for. Customer service and support is very efficient and helpful. Looks great in our store (customized to our liking) and is highly effective.

Babydeals Se

Location Sweden

Great app and service. Needed to make sure it was installed correctly and Joran kindly checked and made a little tweak for me. Thanks again!