Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory count sold & remaining!

SUNDFIT

It shows how many sold but Doesn't show how many remaining. It's basically not doing what it's supposed to do. Wouldnt recommend it.

July 23, 2020

Our app does display "sold stock" as well as "stock remaining" when setup correctly! Here are a few tips that might help:

1) Do you have inventory numbers currently saved in your Shopify Inventory Settings?
2) Do you have the "stock remaining" feature enabled in our app settings?

If you are still experiencing difficulties, our technical support team would be happy to fix the issue for you. Please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot)co

Thanks!

PlainsI Spiritual Store

I can't make it with the code. Can't find the cs. And don't know how to cancel the payment. It force me to confirm the plan before the free trial.

Japole

This app is not user friendly
this app is not for someone who doesnt coding
this shit is good for scarcity

Frattire

I like the idea of it and it's been working well for a while. Recently it's been glitching on some products on my site and saying it's sold more than double than what it really sold. Please look into this and fix this issue as it's making us look unprofessional with our pre-order clients.

Styln Industries

My experience with my brand new store and this app.
Tried to install the app and failed. Contacted support and they installed it but for some reason added that I sold thousands of random products on my store. That is cool but I have a review section on each product and it looks kinda weird when you sold 5432 of a product and not 1 review...
Also, this app is supposed to tell you how many of the items you have in stock and never did. All of my items are FBA so it should link it.