Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory count sold & remaining!

YachtsMan

I like the app but I do not have the time to manually go through each of my 650 products to add the sold count. It says you can bulk edit these and have it randomly choose a number for the sold amount but it's not working and I don't see any way to contact anyone about it. I do like the app though but it could use some work.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties. We'd be happy to help you bulk edit all of your products to update the sold count. Can you please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot).co ?

JOIE DE FIBRE

I wanted to display how many items i have in stock, but it makes the same amount for every color/variant regardless of what my items' inventory actually is. So obviously not worth any money for me.
*update* They did reach out and offer to help to fix my issue with the app now working, but I figured out a way to fix my shop the way I needed without it.

IceDiversity Beauty

THANK YOU FOR THE APP I HOPE IT SOLVES MY DELI MA.................VERY SOON, THANK YOU THANK YOU THX U

Brands Dropship

Install early to be usable have to bulk edit all products before it's anything worth but definately a good choice to add trust that customer can see some products has been sold.