SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

by SoldLive

Live Selling made easy - automate your Facebook Live Sales

Cardigans & Comfort

I have used this app for about 6 months now doing lives for my small business. We have had great success with this app and now they offer overlays for their lives which makes my life so much easier with little prep for my live on facebook. I am very thankful for comment sold and my customers are loving it!

Styles By Erica

Highly recommend this app for live selling! The automatic invoicing is smooth & I notice my customers pay sooner!

Village Green Boutique

This app has made it possible for me to host Live Sales even though my business is a one-man (woman) show... there is no way I could manage the invoicing and the multiple claims on each item without this app. The live sales are still relatively new for me, but I am watching my average sales grow quickly in the last 3 weeks alone. Joe is a great support when you need help.

Gifts A GoGo

Fantastic app and a must have for Facebook live! We are very happy with everything and Joe is very helpful and always available to help with questions. I would highly recommend.

Bee Trendy Boutique

Being in Canada - it was not easy to find an app that would work for comment selling/invoicing. From my first experience with the app and the customer service of Joe I have been blown away. Any glitches along the way he has helped to solve them. Set up was super easy. Before I would spend hours invoicing and now when I go live for my Sip and Shops I can easily invoice through this program 100+ orders a day. The instock feature is great too. The auto tagging! This is a app you need in your business.

decoronadimehamilton

Love this app! There was a bit of a learning curve in terms of how my POS software integrated with Shopify and then the app...infact after the first 2 weeks I got frustrated and hastily said I wanted to cancel. Joe was awesome and helped me to trouble shoot. Weeks 3 and 4 have been amazing! I am so happy I stuck with it! This has saved me hours and hours of time doing manual invoices! Get it and stick with it. You will not be sorry!

Mellow Monkey

UPDATE 4/9/21: We were privileged to be a part of their BETA program for overlays and just did a live shopping broadcast last night using their new, very easy to use overlay functionality from our phone. Previously we were streaming through OBS with hi-res webcam (if you don't know what that is, it's not important), but not only is it so much easier using a smart phone, but we no longer struggle with the focus issues of a webcam. So-- if you're a retailer and not doing live shopping events, you really need to explore this great alternative sales channel that will add a new revenue stream that is too valuable to pass up. We just jumped in and we've been building a loyal audience with our weekly broadcasts. What we've found is not only are customers enjoying purchasing during the broadcasts, many customers become aware of the store by virtue of the fact that we do these broadcasts. Keeping your customers engaged is so important and this is just one more GREAT way to do that. Oh- and Joe/Lars have been absolutely awesome in both answering questions and being immediately responsive when needed. Love love love this tool! You will too!
We just did our first FB Live event using this app and it went surprisingly well. We've considered Comment Sold as many of our retail colleagues have decided to use. As we are a Shopify store (both web and POS), sending customers to another platform as Comment Sold was not something we wanted to do. That's what's great about this app - it keeps everyone in the same ecosystem. From the customer side, it seems everything went smoothly. On our side, we had full transparency into carts as they were being built. What we discovered was that we could edit draft carts for the few customers who had problems (wrong variant, missing a product that wanted, etc.) The reminder messages to customers appears to have been effective as we only had one customer not follow through with checkout. Sold.as FB's fee is reasonable compared to Comment Sold and I've found their support to be very responsive and helpful. Mellow Monkey fully recommends this app to anyone looking to manage orders on Facebook Live. If you're not already doing FB Live shopping sessions, you're missing out on a nice revenue stream to complement your B&M and/or web business. Just jump in and give it a try! We did! www.mellowmonkey.com

LaxAquarium

Joe and his team have been super helpful and attentive. We had a need outside of their app and they worked hard to add it on. We use the app to run our facebook live sales and saves so much time not having to read comments and send invoices.

Sunshine Style TV

Fantastic service , very pleased with everything. I highly recommend . Great service and customers are happy.

Jenny Pearl's Boutique

I am very happy with this app. Last week it worked like clockwork. I sold and believe it or not my customers paid in full by my 11 pm cut-off time. We had all items bagged and ready to pick up by 11 pm and I was home. Saves me time on invoicing and bagging items just for ppl to forget about invoice and not picking up items. Joe is always an email away to if you have any questions and is always super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5