4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient return process and user-friendly dashboard. They praise its customizable returns center, auto-generated white label page for returns, and seamless integration with store themes. The support team is recognized for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants have seen increased sales after implementation, suggesting it enhances customer confidence. The app is free, suitable for high-volume stores, and sends email alerts for return requests. It's also easy to install and set up.

February 8, 2021

This is such a simple app to use, it is a great application for efficiently organizing returns. It provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design. They also have a helpful support team! I highly recommend it.

Elle and Elka
About 3 years using the app
Edited September 4, 2019

I have been using this app for quite some time now. And it has really helped me manage a lot of the returns and exchange requests. To top it all it is free.
I think this is the only app that lets you do all of this for free.

There are a couple of things I would love to have in the portal like more details of the order such as the order date, product mrp, product cost, discount applied if any and other similar details. Also a way to update and send customers tracking ID for their exchange request.

UNTUNG
India
About 3 years using the app
March 6, 2020

The app is very nice for customer communication around returns and easy to setup also language-wise, there is manual task involved in the actual return to stock and refund, but my customers are happy with the portal.

The Prince Webshop
Denmark
May 4, 2019

I love this app. Retoure Management has never been easyer. You have to give it a try, won't regret it!

Magnificent Men'swear
Germany
Clicksit App Limited replied May 16, 2019

Thank you for the review, we are delighted our app is making the returns process easier and more automated for you.

January 11, 2021

This application makes it very customerfriendly to take back returns in a proffessional way. The customers understand it and will be informed during the return process. Really great app!

Dresses Boutique
Netherlands
July 9, 2021

I am really enjoying the app. Also it looks very professional to have a return portal on the website and also increases conversions. Also they are always working on updates to improve the app. Very nice!

OUR BRAND®
Portugal
January 30, 2021

This wonderful app saves us so much time money & hassle. I would highly recommend it for all UK based retail websites. It's really easy to install & use & the support is great. 5 stars from us. A big thank you from us to all at Clicksit.

Emmy Jane Boutique
February 4, 2021

it works good, simple and easy to set up a friendly return page for our store, giving the customer easy access to request a return, and it's free

Teslong
April 11, 2021

Excellent app, makes it so easy for my customers to return with ease. Straightforward instructions on what to do and customers are happy with the simplicity of the service!

Kidsbe
February 12, 2021

Saves a load of hassle on returns and we can now process them alot better, customers are used to simple returns by the massive online companys & this helps us keep the process smooth and quick!

TNV Truck & Van Parts