SourcinBox‑Dropshipping Agent

Premium Product Sourcing & Dropshipping Fulfillment Services

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glosquare

Absolute trash. Their customer service is horrible. Trust me, AVOID! I launched my shopify store and my first two orders were assigned to Sourceinbox. I paid premium shipping with DHL and they gave me Yanwen shipping. Shipping info never updated. Despite countless attempts to contact them they never answered and finally one month later they tell me my orders were never sent. My customers are not happy now. And so I asked for reshipping express and they again claimed to ship it DHL and they shipped Yanwen and they refuse to update me. They are a total scam. I am sure they work for some people but to be honest with you all and save you time... in business sometimes it is best to spend a little more to reassure your customer is looked after. Sourceinbox is NOT reliable.

Cupid Beauty Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 hours

It's a stress altogether. You can't change an email or activate products unless you contact your in-store manager. Same when it comes to changing photos. Within sour ox own market there's barely any products and to add them via aliexpress you must create an account in aliexpress look for the products copy URL and paste in in sour ox to add. Note the item will show deactivated so you must contact your store manager within sourbox so they can activate it. When I say store manager is not your business manager or company is an employee within source box. Why waste time. Download Oberlo instead you get to download an extension and add products within oberlo compare to sourcing box you have full control so it's way faster. Also they show you products from distributors they done a deal with so you know it's 100% secure, fast and have 0 issues. I say choose Oberlo is a way better option

October 20, 2021

Sorry for your bad experience. However, our whole working process is proved a most user-friendly way based on the experience over past 3 years.

~changing email will be possible in our future version;
~activate products: we suppose you are talking about the "disconnected" products. Before we send you connection requests to connect the products, we have to confirm that each products are available and the prices are acceptable to you;
~there are over 280,000 products on SourcinBox marketplace;
~creating an account on AliExpress is requested by AliExpress Dropshipping Program, no one can bypass it if you want to use this function;
~the products on the other platform are also from AliExpress and there's margin added to the product price, we hope you've carefully compared the total prices (product price+shipping price) between ours and the other platform;
~it's not about wasting time, it's about saving cost, having a 1-on-1 customer support service whenever you have questions, and getting customized support.

We hope you'll be successful in your dropshipping business. Hope we'll have a chance to work again.

Beauty Peachy

Didn't work well for me, i saw a lot of good reviews, i guess they are fast when you sell a lot,support respond sometime after 2 days, the processing time is too looong, sometime 9 days, and i still have to raise a ticket to alert them about my orders. I am really disappointed, the reviews doesn't reflect the reality.

Charming Jewels Boutique

Didn't work well for me, i contacted support and i was just ignored both on Facebook Messenger and Skype. I just wanted some help.

April 19, 2021

Hello. Thanks for your comments. Sorry for not responding to your messages in time. Would you please let us know the email address or username of your SourcinBox account? We'll investigate this case.