Connect your B2B data
SparkLayer seamlessly connects to your B2B data sources, letting you send complex data such as price lists & pack size rules.
B2B optimised frontend
SparkLayer enables a feature-rich B2B frontend experience, making it easy for your B2B customers to order and manage their account.
SparkLayer's onboarding process makes it straightforward to connect to your Shopify store with minimal development time required.
About B2B & Wholesale Solution
SparkLayer brings powerful B2B functionality directly to your Shopify store, allowing your B2B customers to easily place orders and manage their account. There's no need to install multiple apps, SparkLayer brings everything you need for an enterprise-level B2B experience.
B2B ready features
With SparkLayer, you'll be able to offer your B2B customers great features such as:
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICING & PACK SIZING: With built-in support for complex price lists, customers see their exact B2B pricing, pack size rules, and minimum order quantities as defined in your centralised backend systems.
- TIERED PRICING: Display price-breaks (e.g. buy 3, save 10%), letting your customers gain savings based on the quantity of products they purchase.
- QUICK ORDER CART: Let your customers build orders quickly with fast product searching and editing and then checkout using saved addresses and agreed payment terms (e.g. pay on account).
- TIME SAVING TOOLS: Customers can easily import entire orders via a CSV file and save their favourite items with 'Shopping Lists' to quickly repeat orders.
- MY ACCOUNT AREA: Customers can track their order history with real-time updates from your backend systems.
- PAYMENTS: take payments as normal and enable additional manual payment methods such as Payment on Invoice and Payment on Account
- QUOTES: let your customers submit orders as quotes that you can then review, edit, and then process.
Connect to your B2B data
SparkLayer lets you upload your B2B pricing with its powerful price import tools. It also has ready-made integrations for major backend systems such as Brightpearl, Linnworks, Unleashed, Patchworks, and more, meaning you can automate your entire B2B operation. Or if you have a bespoke system, you can use the SparkLayer API to connect directly and send through specific B2B data such as price lists, product pack sizes, and other pricing rules.
Our in-depth onboarding process guides you through setting up SparkLayer on your Shopify store:
- STEP 1: Install the Shopify App and create a SparkLayer account
- STEP 2: Synchronise your B2B-specific data.
- STEP 3: Install the SparkLayer Frontend into your Shopify theme with small code snippets that are easy to include
- STEP 4: Perform end-to-end test as an example B2B customer
- STEP 5: Launch and go live!
Monitor your B2B data feeds
The SparkLayer Dashboard lets you manage your Shopify integration. It gives you a detailed overview of the B2B data your backend systems are sending and provides a real-time health check to make sure all data is successfully synchronising; from products and price lists, to orders placed via the SparkLayer Frontend on your website.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Free to install
Enterprise plans available, please contact us to learn more custom pricing options
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.