Easy Specification Charts

Easy Specification Charts

by Ecom Strats

Manage and Display Product Specification Charts with Ease

積高五金Jaco Hardware

Developer is solving some problem now, not sure how it goes. But will keep you guys updated about this.

September 3, 2021

Hi Henry,

Please contact us as we are happy to jump on a zoom call to help you install the app, or we're happy to install it for you.

As for the loading screen issue you're facing, we hadn't encountered that issue ourselves. But shopify 2.0 just released and we did make an update to be compatible with 2.0 themes. Do you mind retrying and/or contacting us?

Thanks! :)

Myriad Origins

I needed a way to list all of my product's features and specifications in an organized manner. This app was the answer! I was able to create multiple charts and customize the charts. The support I received from James was over and beyond incredible. He responded to help so fast. He helped with the meta fields, and he showed me how they can be created and used in the charts. Additionally, he sent me short tutorials personalized for my situation. I cannot explain how helpful he was and how much this app has helped. I know this portion of the product page is what sells the product.

Lumison Lighting

This app is amazing - it does exactly what we need but even better is the help we received from James. We needed some help integrating with another app and he sorted everything out incredibly quickly and it now looks seamless. Really pleased - highly recommend.

buyebp

First off, cannot say enough good things about James Solis and his support and help to get our charts up and running. The app is exactly what I was looking for! We wanted to add additional 'specs' for our products, and we did not want to just lump them into our product description/marketing copy. The app is extremely easy to use, and works well along with other apps in Shopify too.

Gearhead Solutions

This app solved the exact problem I needed fixed. We have quite a few automotive parts with lots of specifications and mixing this with custom fields gave us the flexibility to easily manage and display data tables anyway we wish. And the team behind the app offered amazing support when we had quite a few questions. Highly recommend!!

May 16, 2021

We're so glad it helped! Thanks for review :)

Carmadina1

We have 2K products and offer a wholesale portal for our dealers. we tried adding product specification tables into our product descriptions but that was just a mess. our data entry team didn't really know much about HTML so whenever we were modifying our products there were always issues. The team behind this app taught us about meta fields and how to display that data in a table using their app. so thanks to them we feel a lot more organized internally and more confident providing accurate info to our dealers.

May 16, 2021

We had this issue on many stores we used to manage, so we had hoped that creating this app would help onboard specifications much quicker & become much more versatile then your code-built charts. Thanks for the review!

Timepieces International

An extremely powerful app that solves one of the fundamental flaws of Shopify, the complete lack of product specifications. You can tie each table to a specific product type and hide data where it is missing, absolutley essential for larger stores with incomplete historical data. Thanks to James for assisting with theming and implementation, great support.

May 16, 2021

Appreciate the review, we're here if you need us! :)

Garden Worth

We were about to get a developer to manually hardcode specification charts to our product pages, but we have so many products that it would've been very difficult to manage --- and costly. Also, any changes would require us to constantly keep a developer on hand to maintain it. Once I saw that you can pull from metafields and shopify fields and have it autohide the row if the value didn't exist, that's when I realized it's flexibility. I built 15 different specification charts for 15 different product types quickly.

May 16, 2021

We used to do this as well, we realized that building out the charts become a tedious project that has to be maintained - with our app you can do this instantly! Thanks for the review :)