4.6
April 16, 2024

Gracias a vuestra app, mi página web "vuela". Muy buen servicio técnico. Muy amables, me explicaron en todo momento lo que hicieron. Un 10, no puedo estar más contento con el servicio prestado!!

elmejorcalcetin
Spain
7 days using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied April 17, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're delighted to hear that Swish has successfully accelerated your website's performance. Your satisfaction with our support means a lot to us. We value your feedback and are committed to maintaining the high standard of service you've come to expect from us. Looking forward to assisting you further!

February 4, 2024

The worst customer service I have ever encountered!
No one answers! Not in the "live" chat on the application page, not in email, not in WhatsApp.
And regarding the speed improvements...here, too...lots of big words and zero in the results.
Not recommended!!

Sweety-Crib
Israel
1 day using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied February 14, 2024

Dear Sweety-crib team,

Firstly, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience you've experienced. We are just a lean team of 2, trying hard to provide the needed assistance, but it's clear that we've fallen short of providing you with the level of service you deserve, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm personally looking into the issues you've raised to ensure they are addressed immediately. I've attempted to contact you via WhatsApp and email over the past few days but haven't been able to get through. Please could you check your spam folder or missed call notifications, in case our attempts were missed?

To help us move forward and rectify the situation to your satisfaction, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Could you please send me a WhatsApp message at +91 9526008600? Alternatively, if there's another communication method you'd prefer, I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these challenges. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to making things right.

Suhail T
Co-founder

December 13, 2023

My page is much faster! The team is very fast and efficient to help my site run faster.

Bella Monroe Hair
2 months using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied February 14, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback on our Swish Page Speed Booster application. We are thrilled to hear that our app has significantly improved the speed of your page and that our team was able to assist you efficiently.

Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are committed to providing the best service to our customers. Your review motivates us to work even harder to ensure our app delivers the best results.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. We’re always here to help!

October 31, 2023

Very impressive work from Swish, few hours after installing we already had our store fully optimized by their developers team. They're really efficient and know what they're doing. Thank you!

Izzat Express
Brazil
2 months using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied November 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Swish Page Speed Booster. Our team works diligently to ensure a seamless and efficient optimization process, and knowing that we've made a significant impact on your store's performance in just a few hours is incredibly rewarding.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're always here to assist with any further enhancements or questions you might have. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again for choosing Swish Page Speed Booster and for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to continuing to support your Shopify store's success!

September 18, 2023

Fantastic and genuine service. These guys seem to care about the user, not just money. Would definitely recommend.

Kookaburra Toys
7 months using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied September 19, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and that you find our application useful and effective. We appreciate your recommendation and your support. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We are always here to help you.

October 26, 2021

Used the app to increase site speed, With the help of the app dev our site increased within the first days of use, and have not seen any issues with this app in use. Definitely recommend trying it out.

The Room
About 2 years using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied November 11, 2021

Wow, thank you The Room Store for this well-evaluated review. Your recommendation does mean a lot to us. Thank you.

Keep Rocking 🌈🤘

December 23, 2021

Good speed booster, It really helps to improve the speed score. I added it to my website for a few days. My website speed from 40 increased to 79 in Page Insight. Great Job!

Art Bloss
Hong Kong SAR
TOPTech Innovations replied December 26, 2021

Thank you so much for these encouraging words. It's fantastic to hear. Very glad to have helped. 🌸

November 29, 2021

I love this app! For those who are still in doubt: This is your sign to go and install this amazing app. ;) My store went from a 27 to 52 score on Shopify page speed. Thank you so much!

Keelin Design
Belgium
TOPTech Innovations replied November 29, 2021

Happy to speed things up for your website. A very impressive collection. Very very happy to have received your wonderful review. 🌷

April 5, 2022

i used this app to increase my speed of website. it was very low and this app increased it in 9% to 60% . it improves my business. really effective and cheap app i must recommend all other e commerce website users out there.

Sitteer
India
TOPTech Innovations replied April 6, 2022

Thank you very much for recommending Swish Page Speed Booster. It means a lot to us. We are really happy to hear that you found our app helpful. Thanks again for the support and taking the time to write a review. 💕

July 24, 2023

Very nice app working very nicely my store speed increase by 20 point in one day and there team support is extremely good.

creafina
India
6 months using the app
TOPTech Innovations replied July 25, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! We are glad to hear that Swish has helped you improve your store speed and performance. Our team is always ready to support you and provide you with the best service possible. We appreciate your trust and loyalty in our app. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or suggestions. We hope you continue to enjoy using Swish and achieve your business goals