Swish: Page Speed Booster

Swish: Page Speed Booster | Reviews

by Grow Your Revenue

Supercharge your page speed instantly

Ravin

Phenomenal so easy to install my speed jumped from 20 to 70 wow and wow, thank you for this amazing app

November 11, 2021

You are WELCOME 😎 it's our pleasure to help Speed up such a beautiful and stunning website. 👚👗

Do let us know when you need any help. And Thank you for this terrific review. 😁

HIWALK

very helpful app, they will response to you ASAP and help to improve the store in person. Definately recommend it.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for this fabulous review, pretty fantastic 😎 🌼.

We are happy to give a push in the direction of speed improvement, anytime.

AMC Furniture Outlet

Very helpful and improved the website speed right away. They answered my questions right away. Would definitely recommended

November 11, 2021

Thank you very much AMC Furniture Outlet for this positive review.

You were more patient than most people, I have to say. Which did make my job easier. Thank you for that. Wish you the best.

Glas Boutique

I was about to hire someone to work on my site but tried this app. My website went from 25 to 65.. It's a great app.

October 29, 2021

Hi, thank you for the review and the support. 😊🌹

The Room

Used the app to increase site speed, With the help of the app dev our site increased within the first days of use, and have not seen any issues with this app in use. Definitely recommend trying it out.

November 11, 2021

Wow, thank you The Room Store for this well-evaluated review. Your recommendation does mean a lot to us. Thank you.

Keep Rocking 🌈🤘

Essentialgifting

I used this app to add to store to improve and increase page speed after failed attempts with other Apps. Within 3-days my page speed went from 21 to 58. Very easy instructions to follow and install, at first I was hesitant about requirements to add code, Swish made the instructions super easy and quick. Super excited that I found this app.

October 18, 2021

Thank you, for this amazing review. Super cool of you to drop. This was unexpected.😁 We are pretty happy that you found us as well. Thank you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. like Bilbo said don't bother knocking.

Bluemoon Secrets Chamber Pte Ltd

my website speed was really really slow at 17, after i install swish, it has gradually speeding up, after 2 weeks, it is not at 27. I am happy because this is free and easy to install and it works, I wonder if the speed will continue to increase, at 27 it is still slow

October 18, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate the gesture. We will be sure to update you on any new features or updates that can further improve your website speed. Thank you. 🙏

The Maven Couture

Initially, it didn't work for me. It actually slowed my website down. I think I pasted the code in the wrong spot. The developer reached out to me and got it all fixed within a few hours. I checked my site's speed on a 3rd party website and it increased it from 37 to 90

October 29, 2021

We are very glad all turned out Ok. And thank you for being receptive to our messages, without your help we wouldn't have been able to get everything fixed. 🌹

Sound Shoppe nyc

I asked customer service how exactly this worked. They responded "proprietary software", Ultimately, it did nothing. I'll be uninstalling. -Dave

Luminous Blossom

I use this app to speed up my store. Before the app, my store's speed was stuck at 22, and it was driving me nuts. I tried one app after another before finding this one. Now my store is doing great and is faster than some of the other stores. Love it.

October 6, 2021

That's fantastic to hear, Happy that we were able to take some of your worries away 🤞😊

Previous 1 3