Swish: Page Speed Booster

Swish: Page Speed Booster

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 29, 2022

Great customer support. They are very helpful and quick responding. Page speed has increased sensibly and we are working toward improving it more.

NOVEDGE
Time spent using app: 9 months
Swish - Page speed booster replied August 29, 2022

Thank You so much for the amazing 5 star review. We are glad to have you onboard and would be even more happy to help you again.

June 28, 2022

The Swish experts have helped a lot when it comes to optimising my store, hosting and services. The app is very helpful in terms of boosting overall speed on your store. I’ve had great service with the experts and they’ve been quick to answer my questions as well! -Team Watiaa

Watiaa
Qatar
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Edited May 25, 2022

deinstall the app and still load https://swishapp.digital/static/footerLoader.min.js The code slows down our site. it was on the footer.liquid - I delete it and website is much fast

HYDONIS - Premium Drogerie
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 25, 2022

We are sorry to hear that and would like to know more as our app will never slow down your site. There may be something else causing this issue.

We tried to reach you on your email & contact number but didn't get any response. Can you please email us on focusonrevenue@gmail.com or call us on +91 9539028477 so that we can investigate the issue ?

May 19, 2022

It's an amazing app! We notice a massive speed improvement. The support team is also very helpful. Outstanding!

Kreafolk
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 20, 2022

Super excited to see your 5⭐ review. Thank you for contacting us regarding the theme conflict. Glad that we could help you resolve it☺️ . Its our pleasure to have you onboard.

May 16, 2022

It worked great on desktop. From 60% to 92%. Mobile went up from 20% - 35%. I contacted support and they were superb. Now 98% for google speed test on desktop and 70% on mobile. A massive improvement. What great support!

Neon Daddy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 17, 2022

Its our pleasure to have you onboard 😊

Thank you for contacting us for our premium speed optimizations. Super glad that we were able to improve the page speed further via custom coding ✌️

May 11, 2022

團隊非常的用心,遇到有衝突到的APP團隊也會想辦法解決,如果安裝後沒有加速也會針對你的主題進行更改,很有耐心的跟你溝通,幫你找問題,如果有一點點英文底子,可以跟團隊溝通順暢,非常推薦這個APP,可以幫助你很多忙!我的網站分數直接翻倍。

毛孩站起來!Furkids Standup!
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 7 months
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 13, 2022

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review 🤩 We are very glad that we could improve your page speeds drastically. Appreciate your initiative to provide collaborator access to further improve the page speeds via manual optimisations.

May 6, 2022

Amazing support team, Google site ranking jumped to a record that was not after many attempts.
Many thanks to the amazing staff and highly recommend

M&A
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 days
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 8, 2022

Glad that we could support in improving your page speeds 😎 Please do refer us to your friends too !!

May 4, 2022

I want to recommend this app because its increased page speed of my 2 websites. Also their support team is always available to support you. Really i am very happy with app

BSC Women
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 5, 2022

We are super excited to see your amazing review. Thank you very much for choosing us 😎 Looking forward to work with you on more projects.

April 26, 2022

Excellent the run of the app didn’t make a difference but the developer got in touch to say there was a conflict with the theme. They completed a manual improvement which tripled my store speed.

Insight Professional UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 days
Swish - Page speed booster replied May 2, 2022

Thank you for your smashing 5-star review 😎 Swish did not work initially due to a conflict with your store theme which we cleared through the collaborator access you had provided. Wish you a great Shopify journey ahead.

April 12, 2022

WOW! What a great app. I've been trying to bring my page speed up. Swish worked well when I installed it however I received an email from their support team which alerted me that there was some conflicts with my theme which hindered their app from working properly. They fixed the issue proactively within hours and brought my speed up higher than I thought was possible. I was considering paying someone for this service however the Swish app gave me better results! Great app for a shopify store.

Bark Marks
Time spent using app: 5 months
Swish - Page speed booster replied April 12, 2022

We are super excited to see your smashing review 🤩

We are a very lean team trying to do our best to improve page speeds for your stores 😊

Thank you once again !!