Swish: Page Speed Booster

Increase your page speed within 10 seconds

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Before & after installing Swish

JLOOD

Location Egypt

I don't usually write reviews but this app exceeded my expectations and improved both my desktop and mobile loading speed. Thumb up! Keep the good work. Highly recommended and appreciate and effort especially its free app. Thank you, Swish.

September 29, 2021

Thank you, This review is all the encouragement we need.

Shop Personalised Gifts

I great app and fantastic customer service, it works all, well done all for such an amazing app. Easy to install, can't rate this high enough :-)

September 29, 2021

Thank you for this beautiful review. You are too Kind. We are all really happy the version update worked for you.

Little Gents Closet

Time spent using app 1 day

Okay this app is MAGIC I SWEAR. I was about to hire someone to work on my website because my page speed score was really low for mobile. 81 for Desktop and 30 for mobile. I downloaded this app, edited the code and within seconds my speeds went to 97 on desktop and 63 on mobile!!! You guys are life savers!!! Any one looking for help with page speed THIS IS YOUR APP!

September 23, 2021

Your review just gave us goosebumps 🤩 Thank you very much. We are now more than excited to launch our premium version which will increase the speeds even further. Will keep you posted.

ZIMfitness

Significantly increased the speed of our website. Was having an issue at first with installing it but the support team was a great help. Highly recommend.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the super cool review.

Since speed improvements vary store to store based on a variety of factors we normally cannot predict.

However your mobile speed improvements even amazed us - from 30+ to 70+ is a record improvement for us too. Glad to have you as a customer

Nom Nom Pet Treats

Location United Arab Emirates

This app app helped with my store speed. I had some issue when installing it and reached out to the support team, they helped me and fixed the problem right away.

September 21, 2021

You made our day 🤩 thank you very much !!

Blue Tyga

Location India

This is one of the best solutions we came across for increasing our Shopify store speed. The app skyrocketed our store speed from 25 to 75+ for desktop and 11 to 44+ for mobile instantly after installation. Superb app and great work

September 9, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. This was exactly what we wanted our customers to achieve.

We are so glad to see the statistics that you were able to achieve 3 times the existing page speeds.

ÇHANELIA

Update: the app is now working as expected. The support team was active and investigated the bug, and implemented a fix right away. Thank you.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for 5 star review. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Since you reported the bug proactively, we were able to rectify it immediately. Really appreciate the help.

Cymbal House

Update: this app unfortunately didn't work together with another essential app we are using. It looks like it deletes some JS unused which potentially slows the website. But these are many times used offline by other apps. Nice developers though, give them a shot, it might work with your settings. Initial comment before these issues:
Great app, it does improve the download speeds. A few issues are resolved by the developer. The developer disclosed that technically Swish app improves the loading mechanism of the resources which are causing speed issues. That is so true, verified by GTmetrix the resources such as page sizes and request counts are cut down almost to half. Wow!

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. This made our day 🤩

1 2 4 Next