Swish: Page Speed Booster

Increase your page speed within 10 seconds

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Before & after installing Swish

Glas Boutique

I was about to hire someone to work on my site but tried this app. My website went from 25 to 65.. It's a great app.

October 29, 2021

Hi, thank you for the review and the support. 😊🌹

The Room

Time spent using app About 1 month

Used the app to increase site speed, With the help of the app dev our site increased within the first days of use, and have not seen any issues with this app in use. Definitely recommend trying it out.

November 11, 2021

Wow, thank you The Room Store for this well-evaluated review. Your recommendation does mean a lot to us. Thank you.

Keep Rocking 🌈🤘

Essentialgifting

I used this app to add to store to improve and increase page speed after failed attempts with other Apps. Within 3-days my page speed went from 21 to 58. Very easy instructions to follow and install, at first I was hesitant about requirements to add code, Swish made the instructions super easy and quick. Super excited that I found this app.

October 18, 2021

Thank you, for this amazing review. Super cool of you to drop. This was unexpected.😁 We are pretty happy that you found us as well. Thank you.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. like Bilbo said don't bother knocking.

Bluemoon Secrets Chamber Pte Ltd

Location Singapore

my website speed was really really slow at 17, after i install swish, it has gradually speeding up, after 2 weeks, it is not at 27. I am happy because this is free and easy to install and it works, I wonder if the speed will continue to increase, at 27 it is still slow

October 18, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate the gesture. We will be sure to update you on any new features or updates that can further improve your website speed. Thank you. 🙏

The Maven Couture

Initially, it didn't work for me. It actually slowed my website down. I think I pasted the code in the wrong spot. The developer reached out to me and got it all fixed within a few hours. I checked my site's speed on a 3rd party website and it increased it from 37 to 90

October 29, 2021

We are very glad all turned out Ok. And thank you for being receptive to our messages, without your help we wouldn't have been able to get everything fixed. 🌹

Sound Shoppe nyc

I asked customer service how exactly this worked. They responded "proprietary software", Ultimately, it did nothing. I'll be uninstalling. -Dave

Luminous Blossom

I use this app to speed up my store. Before the app, my store's speed was stuck at 22, and it was driving me nuts. I tried one app after another before finding this one. Now my store is doing great and is faster than some of the other stores. Love it.

October 6, 2021

That's fantastic to hear, Happy that we were able to take some of your worries away 🤞😊

GBS LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this App to optimized my entire website after installation and following the installation instructions as directed. BEFORE installation, my website using Google Page Speed was 20% on Mobile and 56 on Desktop. GTMetrix was also giving me 69%. AFTER installation, my website using Google Page Speed 60% on Mobile and 92% on Desktop. GTMetrix is now giving me 90%. The App is free, this developer is very kind and needs to be recommended.

October 6, 2021

Thank you, for these Positive words. It means a lot to us. Glad we were able to help you with your speed problems. I'll be sure to keep you updated on any new Apps that we release.

Lakeside Marine & Service

Had trouble integrating the app but the support team was awesome and got it done for me. 100% recommended. My site speed it very fast now!

October 6, 2021

Thank you, It is incredible to know that your site speed has improved. All of us at swish are really happy about this review. Thank you once again. it's been a genuine pleasure.

Linx Golf

Location Australia

I cannot speal highly enough about this app. The speed of my site has significantly increased as a result of installing this app. Google shows an increase from 54 to 92. My Shopify site shows an increase from 28 to 56. Installation was straight forward but I did have difficulty pasting the code. Advaith quickly came to my rescue and pasted it for me. The results speak for themselves. Many thanks team Swish.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for this Rave review.