Easy Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Addons

Bagpad

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very simple and easy to use, the help team replies super quick and are happy to fix any of your problems.

Isha Body Jewellery

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been with Shopify for 4 years now and use a number of 3rd party apps. Have to say that Zeeshan has shown the most committed and responsive customer care yet! Thanks so much - really pleased with this app and workings and plenty of support for and changes required to display etc. :-) Downlod it, you won’t be disappointed.

The Merry Lion

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

The app integrated smoothly, and the team was so helpful with customizing the options for my store, would 100% recommend!

mywazoo

The support crew is fantastic! They helped me install and provided customizations to match my theme in less than 24 hours after contacting them. It's a great tool for our business to add product add ons to specific products with little work!

Dream well baby

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, and excellent customer service. the support team installed the app for me within 30 minutes of asking them and even adapted the color to match my theme. Highly recommended.

Leather Satchel

Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is very flexible if you are looking to offer the customisations your customers deserve. The quick view pop-up with additional information and photos is killer!

Not only is the App great, but the service and support are FANTASTIC! No request is too big, or too high. The team have worked tirelessly to add extra functions we have asked for. We looked and tested several other customisations and this is by the far the BEST, both in function and in support!

Lagado Watches

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is amazing great functionality and performance. The support team is great they responded quickly and they were more than happy to help with the installation.
I really recommend this Addon

AW Sex Products

This app's functionality and performance is awesome. It more than meets my expectations. The support from the developer is top-notch. Quick response and super friendly. I highly recommended Product Addons.

Wazoo

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is super easy to use and we were able to customize it to fix exactly our needs. I reached out to the support team a few times and they were very responsive and helped to code in the small changes that we needed. Plus they even helped install it for us since we were having trouble. Really happy with it so far!

CrateLoft | Duvets & Bedding

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is very easy to use and when I needed help, support was there very fast. The CSS is also easy to customize, making the product-addon window easily customizable to my store.