Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

James A'Delin Ties

Location Australia

WOW. Im really impressed with the service this apps team has provided with installation and customisations [accurate and timely]. Not only this but its easy to mange. Thank You! :)

Motsutou

Location Japan

We love this app and the team. I think they continue to try and improve their app to make it easy for us to use, and it shows in their prompt customer service.

La Bomba Floristry

Excellent layout, ease of use and the team is fantastic at working with you on customizing for your site. Great communication. Would highly recommend.

Fall for November

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for. I needed help to install the code and within 24 it was done by the SpiceGem team.

Advanced Tracking

Very good App and easy to use or to manage.
I needed some assistance and it was prefect!
I recommend to use it :-)!

Djøf Forlag

It does the job for add-ons. Support is quick and no-nonsense. The rest of this is just to reach 100 characteers in the review :-)

MyBeerPong

the guys offer just an amazing support to customize the app to the needs of your online store. Definitely recommend!

Lighting.co.za

Service is always great from them, recently upgraded to a new version of our Store Theme and they help with the switchover in 15min all was done. Thank you very much

NaturHandel.dk

Needed support to set it up. But I got this very quickly. It helps me sell my frames along with my posters..

teamsport.is

The team of Spice Gems is absolutely the best. Great and fast support with anything you might need to customize and make theirs solution look and work as best as possible for your webpage. Our web shop sell sportswear with customized names and numbers which needed SKU as well for the products add on but it was very hard to find an app solution for all of those needs in one but the solution-oriented team of Spice Gems made that happen for our web store. This team goes further to find and manage your wishes and needs! This app will definitely help you to sell more products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25