Easy Product Addons

Easy Product Addons

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Really great app and even more impressed with their support team. They were able to help implement their new discount feature in my custom-built theme in under 2 working days. Already seeing a great return on higher AOV with customers selecting product add-ons!

Contractor Training Center
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 31, 2023

We have been very pleased with the apps functionality and the support has been excellent. They have worked with us in every step of the way ensuring the app functions and look exactly the way we wanted to be. Highly recommended!

CASSAROKIDS
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 31, 2023

The system is easy to install and use. Very customisable. Very comprehensive and quick customer service.

Bristol Dry Gin
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
January 30, 2023

This app is fantastic. We've already experienced an increase in AOV after only two days. The customer support has been super helpful nd quick to respond.

The Balcony Garden
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 25, 2023

This app works great for my store. I reached out for a small layout change request and they were on top of it. They sent me two options and had it up and running in no time. The app is super easy to use and allows me to offer added options for my customers.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 17, 2023

Great looking application an fast helpful customer support. 10/10 I recommend for the clean branded looking design

Nakreslit
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 12, 2023

We are using the Easy product addon app on our website. I’m pleased to say that we get more sales from this app. Also, the app team added extra customized features to our store. We would like to recommend this app to everyone.

Modern Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 22, 2022

We are using this app on our new webshop to sell accessories with our shoes. The widgets looks really native and fits great in the purchase flow on the product page. Backend of the app is also good. Looks a bit old, but works easy and fast,

Rehab Footwear
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 30, 2022

Great customer service, they managed to make the addon work with the request-a-quote app which has been a life saver.

PVL
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 18, 2022

Amazing app! The customer support is really quick to respond and will try everything to make this app work for you the way you want it.

Zaza Woods