Easy Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Addons

COROS TRAINING HUB

Location Colombia

The best support ever. Amazing app! The developers of the app customize my app by my needs! I´m very happy for this!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Great customer support! Looks cute on the website and blended seamlessly with my theme. Don't know why this has to be 100 characters.

NHS Skate Direct

Super easy to setup, use, and the team was able to fix ADA issues very quickly (less than a week). I would recommend!

DevSport

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app. It's one of the only apps available for a customer to select additional products. Most other apps are "bundling" apps and the fee structure is usually ridiculous. The customer support is top notch, respond in timely manner and are always willing to help.

BARBOZA

Location Germany

We are on trial but are convinced to subscribe afterwards. Installing the app is very simple as well as handling in the backend, creating and adding addons. The app does what it promises. You can also install and test in a theme duplicate which is very useful. The support is excellent, all customizations were implemented asap, Shipra was very helpful, thank you!

Port Roque

The customer support is really great. They listen and help you find ways to customize your website.

TierOneUSA

The support is exceptional. So important when you're using a new app and trying to make it work with your existing site design. they accommodated a couple of aesthetic changes which has convinced me to give the app a proper test. I don't know about page speed changes or anything else yet, but the support is top notch.

WowWee.ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very helpful and accommodating to any queries we have had. Always reply promptly and explain things clearly which is so appreciated. The app functions exactly as we would have hoped and we are so happy to be able to up-sell on Shopify with Product Addons.

Dapper Horse

We have been using the Addons app for about a month. We have already seen an increase in customers purchasing the suggested items from the Addons section. The original set up was very easy (the app support does it all). Customer support has been responsive and helpful. We use the collections and the individual product addons. Both are easy to use.

CompAsia

Location Singapore

Awesome app, smooth and superb customer service! Got all my customisation done in less than a week!