Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Puzzlebox 3D

Great customer service. Quick responses and quick to resolve the issue. Staff behind the department is knowledgeable

Hurtig Lane

Really helpful and responsive team. They not only added the snippet but they designed exactly to my request. Great app and reasonably priced.

Little BaeBae

This app is just what I was looking for! Works great and affordable. They even customized how I wanted it to look on my site. Thank you!

OzStitch

This app helped us solve a problem we had with our online needlecraft store. It helps us to sell kitting services with our tapestry products and increases our average sale. Very easy to use.

The Good Rug ™

I have NEVER had the kind of support that this app offers. The minute I sent out an email asking for help with the app, they requested collaborator status, and went in and updated everything, and even customized my addons to my theme...so essentially they will do the whole setup for you. They answer every email/question within moments and are fantastically helpful. I've had some bad experiences with Shopify apps that take your money/time, and then don't respond with help, but this is not one of them. Very cool support and I'm happy with how it looks too. I plan to continue doing addons for my products as I go. Highly recommended.

LORDON

This app did exactly what I wanted it to. The support is INCREDIBLE. They are really fast to help and they go above and beyond. Thrilled with this app!

Kiss Mwah

These guys are amazing, seriously. They have set up everything made me extra money in there app. Whenever I need assistance they are always there! Seriously Please use and support there apps as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks

Danny

JD Stitchery

This app does exactly what it says it does. One of my product lines offers a base kit and the addons will make it a full kit. I actually had bookmarked this app months ago until I had time to create the addon products for this purpose.

Note that I am running the Warehouse theme, which has an Ajax cart. Initially the app was adding the master product to the cart twice. This issue was resolved inside of 24 hours, and they also automatically added the CSS logic to make the app match my theme, saving me that effort!

This app will be an excellent addition to my store.

Lux Lampshades

I have downloaded several apps from the app store and the customer service has been superior here. I highly recommend you give them a try! I am very pleased.

Gleeb

Customer service is amazing, they were able to fix every issue I had as well as customized the app for us!