Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fall for November

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for. I needed help to install the code and within 24 it was done by the SpiceGem team.

Advanced Tracking

Very good App and easy to use or to manage.
I needed some assistance and it was prefect!
I recommend to use it :-)!

Djøf Forlag

It does the job for add-ons. Support is quick and no-nonsense. The rest of this is just to reach 100 characteers in the review :-)

MyBeerPong

the guys offer just an amazing support to customize the app to the needs of your online store. Definitely recommend!

Lighting.co.za

Service is always great from them, recently upgraded to a new version of our Store Theme and they help with the switchover in 15min all was done. Thank you very much

NaturHandel.dk

Needed support to set it up. But I got this very quickly. It helps me sell my frames along with my posters..

teamsport.is

The team of Spice Gems is absolutely the best. Great and fast support with anything you might need to customize and make theirs solution look and work as best as possible for your webpage. Our web shop sell sportswear with customized names and numbers which needed SKU as well for the products add on but it was very hard to find an app solution for all of those needs in one but the solution-oriented team of Spice Gems made that happen for our web store. This team goes further to find and manage your wishes and needs! This app will definitely help you to sell more products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

JEWELLERY DROPSHIP

This app is absolutely perfect for what we wanted (extra add on products on the product page) and is working great. The customer service with this app is 5* and Yatish is absolutely amazing. He helped me to customise the app exactly how we wanted it and made all the required modifications super quickly for us. The price is reasonable and is definitely worth it, this is truly the best customer service I have ever received from an app on shopify!!!

Strength Shop UK

Great and fast customer support. They adding Shopify Multicurrency support within 2 weeks of me asking and works well

Feelgood Health

So far so impressed! Customer support is brilliant, and I really love how this enhances my online store. Feelgood Health