Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

UpTeeth

Great app and absolutely amazing support. Worked hard to help me customize the app to my exact specifications

Inline lighting

SUPER!! Lets forget the app for one moment...We have had dealings with sooo many app producers and SpiceGems has to be the BEST we have ever encountered. They was fast to respond, and dealt with a minor placement issue of the Product add on in the product view. More than this, they have even assisted in helping with some customisation of the app (front end). The app works a treat - All in all, this product is solid. Will be looking at all their apps after this.....Thanks SpiceGem!

littlewhimsy

Great app. Easy to set up and looks great on our store. The developers quickly helped me customise it to the look I wanted too see it here https://www.littlewhimsy.co.nz/collections/bibs-dummies/products/bibs-pacifier-set-four-cloud-blush-sage-ivory-size-1-newborn

The only improvement would be a dashboard showing the analytics of how many items have been sold using the app.

Botanical Art Florist

Great app. Simple and easy to use, served the purpose I needed it for. Customer support is excellent too, developers promptly assisted with installation and customising the app's appearance to match my store's theme.

Champs Fleur

Great support team, needed some adjustments, they were very quick to solve the issue. I highly recommend this app if you require an addon to a product.

InteriorNetworks

Excellent app and great customer service. They will make sure the app gets up and running in your Shopify theme even if that means one of their developers has to implement the code themselves.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Excellent App with excellent and timely support and customer service! Would highly recommend them for anyone looking to add products addons to the product pages.

Cake Together

Superb customer service and definitely a great app! Very cohesive with our website and loads quick as well.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Great app very easy to use and implement. Allows customers to select frequently purchased items or associated products and increases overall order value. Customer service is excellent as well.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

I really like this app it helps me offer other essential items on the same page. The support team were very helpful on making certain modifications on my site and I’m very happy with their customer service. Other cool features are currently work in progress but I’m sure it will be released in the future.
Update: These developers do a really good job on considering your ideas and applying them to the app to make it better. they have made improvements that now works really well on my online store. I think that for the price you're getting a great value.