Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Off-grid Collective

Spice Gems were so helpful in assisting us with app installation. Their product works just has we need it too. We highly recommend this app for your product and cart add-ons.

Direct Suspensions

Great product. Easy to use and does exactly what it says. Support was very fast to set up on my website to my exact specifications. Highly recommend this app.

Keto Nutrition Australia

Great customer service. Very quick to reply to the request and Zeeshan, was very good and assisting with adjusting some lines of code and ensuring the app functioned perfectly.

Shop CompAsia Malaysia

We have a minor request on the layout design. The team is ready to listen to the request and set up for us. Easy to use, and does not cause burden to the loading speed. What a great app!

Lana-Rose Fashion

Great App, Had help installing as the Code on my Shopify Theme was a little different. Easy to use. We will see how it increase our sales.

Packraftnorge.no

We we're in need of some custom coding on the app. By far the best support of any Shopify app I've used. Highly recommend.

Low n Slow Meat Co. Online Store

Awesome app! The help was next level. I couldn't work out a few things in installing it or customising the look and they we're super helpful in doing it all for me. Would definitely give them a go if you need add ons to your products. It functions well and the products are add to the cart as they should without affecting any other apps functioning correctly.

PAPERCRAFT WORLD

We had some custom coding that needed to be done with the app. By far the best support of any Shopify app I've used, and I've used 100's. Highly recommend.

Quilting by the Bay

We needed an app where we could manually choose products to associate with our products. Spice Gems actually offers 2 different options with this app and the Easy Related Items app, We chose Product Addons for now. The customer service is EXCELLENT! The are responsive and fully document any changes that are necessary to your theme in a clear organized fashion. I am delighted to give them this review. Working with them has been a pleasure.

Test_nyGM

What can I say, service level out of another world. Customized the app to work perfectly for my special needs in my store. If you ever need an Add-on solution to your store, try out this app. Highly recommended!