Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Rafhjólasetur Ellingsen

We wore lucky to find this app! Brilliant add on app with all the important details to be able to increase the turnover with extra sales. Easy to install and the support from the SpiceGems is outstanding.

Growth Cakes LLC

The app is very useful for add on products. The support is very responsive. Recommend it to everyone.

Bandit Fitness

Excellent support. I asked them to implement an idea I had and it was done in no time. I wanted the ability to edit add-ons quickly from the product screen in the Shopify Admin. They added a shortcut to the dropdown in the top right corner of the screen in like a day.

CYKING_UK

My favourite app on shopify by a long way. Makes life so easy for us and our customers to choose and add products. Also they have added a menu to the cart page now which is fantastic. The support is unreal, best support you will experience 100%. These guys customised the app for me 3 or 4 times and went out of their way to ensure I was 100% happy. Thank you so much. Installed app on both of our websites. I will be a customer for life.

decoratd

Spice Gems has been very responsive to our requests and helpful in navigating the options for a successful implementation on Shopify.

Cases Geek

Gr8 app, help u to upsell ur products & cover ur ad cost/purchase, support team is absolutely great. Happy with the app

From Marti Michell

First of all the app works great and the support response was 12-24 hours. They went above and beyond our expectations. However, the app is not as intuitive as we would have liked so that you have to jump back and forth to different screens. But, they did listen to our feedback and asked for details to give to developers. Even with that, we still liked the app so much that we added it to our other Shopify site.

ExcellentSupply.com

Terrific app! We wanted a way to feature very specific hand-picked related items on some of our product pages. Tried a couple of similar apps - but the Spice Gems Product Addons app is perfect. Plus their support team even tweaked the CSS to match our theme. We're blown away. Great app and excellent support. The Spice Gems app is a "GEM".

Fat Buddha Glass

Since we installed the add on app our average order value has increased. Support has been extremely helpful and fast too.

Leak Saver

We reached out to Spicegems to help us with the install on our website. They did it within 24 hours and we were up and running! They also helped us fix some display issues on Mozilla. Definitely recommend.