Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Capital Distillery

Location South Africa

I'm still on my trial but they are very helpful. Asked for them to adjust the font to my theme's font and it works so nicely now! Such a cool app. Thank you very much

299BBQ

This app is simple and easy to use. Support team help us install and custom the products addons. They are patient.

backpackinglight.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

We use Product Addons in several shopify stores, and are very satisfied with the customers service and help to do necessary and unnecessary changes to make the app fit the store in the best way possible. Can definitely recommend this app!

Chickabug

I wanted an add-on app that is straightforward on the backend and not too in-your-face on the customer side. I tried a few before finding this one, which is exactly what I was looking for. As a bonus, customer service is AMAZING, helping to work out theme-specific bugs with the code and getting the app running perfectly. Five stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ * Update a few days later * I needed to contact customer service for a second time to ask about a specific "add to cart" functionality. I was told that it doesn't exist but that the backend team would be notified so they can consider the update in the future. As we all know, it's generally a dead end or at least an extremely long wait when a company says this. Well, in UNDER 24 HOURS the backend team had not only added the function but sent me a demo and offered to implement the new feature in my shop. What?!! That's unbelievably great service. SpiceGems truly is a gem. Thank you! Five stars is not enough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Suite No.8

Location India
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Needed some help with the ajax cart and the customer service was prompt. Works like charm. Allows a good amount of customization as advertised.

Nom Nom Pet Treats

Location United Arab Emirates

I really appreciate the customer service and the tech team. I wanted to add product add-ons and they made it happened.

flowers alley

Location Australia

great service and fast reply. amazing team and know what you need. highly recommend to any shop that needs addons function.

Daily Orders

Location Australia

A very handy little app! Great customer support when I wanted some css changed and I love how easy it is to use :) Thank you!

Taki Case

I love your service, a very quick and professional response. Different from many partners I have worked with Recommend this app

Dog Friendly Co.

Location Australia

Best and quickest support of any app I have used. Fast to reply and fix any issue or change I request.