Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Pool Nation USA

This app is great and easy to use. I needed some customization and Harshita at Spice Gems worked with me to provide and install some custom code to do exactly what we needed. Communication and customer service was super fast. My store looks great and functions as needed. Also looks great on mobile. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs "Add-ons".

Smithson Art

Great app and wonderful help with setting up the app to suit our website theme. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service Spice Gems!

Girls & Roses Tattoo Studio

This app has exceptional customer service. They helped install the app, and when I ran into a small issue they resolved it very quickly. I use this app to provide add-ons to my products and I like how customizable it is.

My Heartbeat Bear

Great app to use if you wan to show other products that the buyer might want to buy that relate to the original choice

TigerParrot

Really great service. They happily made any changes I requested and were very responsive and pleasant to deal with. The app works very well too. Would recommend.

Bare Bouquets

I had to make a few changes to the default functioning of the app for it to work smoothly in my store - but the team provide fantastic super quick support and were able to accommodate my needs. And I have been truly a pain in the neck so I really appreciate all of the support! Very happy 100% recommend this app.

Spoked Apparel

App is just what I was looking for, simple to use and if you're a tech idiot like me the support is fast and friendly !!!

Balmers GM

Good product with amazing customer support. Really helpful making slight adaptions to suit my shopify store.

Indirookh

It is a very useful app for product addons . The add on placement on the page can be customized as per our requirements. Customer support is prompt and provides quick solutions. App itself is easy to use and configure.

The Lovery

Customer service is a huge help with all my requests and tweaks. Very happy with this app and highly recommend using!