Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fat Buddha Glass

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Since we installed the add on app our average order value has increased. Support has been extremely helpful and fast too.

Leak Saver

We reached out to Spicegems to help us with the install on our website. They did it within 24 hours and we were up and running! They also helped us fix some display issues on Mozilla. Definitely recommend.

B&B Tactical

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was pretty good out of the box, but we noticed that there were some potential enhancements that would make our lives easier and simplify the ordering process for our customers (sorting add-ons in a Collection and not just a Product). We requested this added functionality and the SG development team executed the enhancement perfectly. They were in constant contact with us throughout the request and fulfillment process and the finished product is brilliant.

LOVENÖCK

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app worked great for the first month. Then I asked for help on some issue on my website that this app was making not work and they fixed that but their app stopped working. Now I have ask for help and it has been 10 days without an answer. I loved it so much that is why I waited with the app not working for so long, but after 10 days without answer I have decided today to unninstall it. If you need this the app works great but if you need some help be careful with the customer service.

PAJAMAS + JAM eatery

Location South Africa

I installed this app on a clients website and was immediately bombarded with additional sales from the few items I recommend to add to the cart. The team also helped me customise the app with CSS to give it a better look on my shop and I cannot be happier :) Thanks guys

NEMARI

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

Very straightforward and useful app enabling simple additions of add-on products for upselling purposes. It has added great value and functionality to our e-commerce store. SpiceGems team also offers excellent support response - highly recommended all round!

Just For Littles™

This app is easy to install, simple to use, a great way to increase sales. They also have amazing and quick customer service.

PIXIBU

I haven't been using the app long, but it seems to be great. The guys behind it are super helpful and responsive so that definitely deserves 5 stars.

MDI Traffic Control Products

This add-on app does exactly what I need it to do.
Spice Gems were quick to help me with some theme issues i was having and had me up and running in no time. very responsive company, Thank you very much Spice Gems

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Expert development. This team really goes above and beyond to make their customers happy. I am very please with this app and the service provided.