Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Lovery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is a huge help with all my requests and tweaks. Very happy with this app and highly recommend using!

Bambū Werx

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Super happy with Product Addons as a Shopify application. Had a minor customer support issue when installing; they fixed it within (literally) four minutes. Great support!

Riviera Ready

The app does exactly what I wanted at a reasonable cost - I can change the label, add the products I want to show, no spammy pop-ups and it does not auto-select products at the checkout for the customer, which could only serve to irritate them.
I had some compatibility issues with my theme, but their technical support dealt with the issues swiftly, and added some custom coding to fix the issues.

The Food Crate

Excellent customer support, always responsive and has fixed any issues we have had. We love this app and is exactly what we were looking for.

TeslaPuddleLights.com

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Installed on my store and works exactly as described. Customer support was fast and effective when I had a small issue (that was my fault.) This is a great app and this company is great. Recommend.

City of Mist

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to set up and works right out of the box! Great support - they helped me figure out a really silly mistake I made and get right to selling!

UNCU London™

Great app. Does exactly what it says. We are a small business so every little boost helps! Fantastic support throughout - especially Salman who has gone out of his way to help us and customised our app to our needs and required. Thank you thank you thank you!

Discount E-Nails

This is a great Add-On App with lots of different customizable designs. Their support is also amazing and quick to answer questions! Highly recommend.

Cheeky Green

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to include a choice of greeting cards to go with our products when sending as a gift. This is by far the best add on app I’ve tried and the best customer service I have ever had on any SHOPIFY app. They coded something for us within a couple of hours and were extremely friendly and helpful.

Therangehoodstore.com

Excellent app, and support team. They helped with integration and lazy load. They are extremely responsive, they do work in a different timezone, but they are responsive as soon as they start working on what needs to happen/troubleshoot.