Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OPEONGO

Great App! Amazing customer service. We needed some css help, everything was fixed up looking how we wanted in less than 48h.

Tech Triqx

Location India

I downloaded the app and have easily installed it as I have a custom made store. I emailed the team and within 15 minute had a collaborator request, within 5 minutes of that they had signed in, incorporated their app with my code, and we're done. Honestly couldn’t have been any better! Big Thanks for his team :)

Nakamura Club

Location Australia

I downloaded the app and have a bit of a struggle installing it as I have a custom made store. I emailed the team and within 30 minutes had a collaborator request, within 5 minutes of that they had signed in, incorporated their app with my code and were done. Honestly couldn’t have been any better!
Thanks again

WSS-Torsten-Wolf

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very nice app and very nice team! So had my little problems at first. The team helped very quickly and gave me the solution using the example. Support can hardly be better. Otherwise the app does exactly what is intended. I can now simply offer sensible additional products and services with the main article! Also a very long free test phase, all in all I can only highly recommend the app to everyone on the subject of crossselling / upselling!

chargehome.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great App! This app is really helpful for my store. The support team is awesome. I had some issues while installing that app. The support team sorted it right away.

Cross Stitch Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Very easy to use. Customer service is excellent - top notch. A few emails and they quickly fully customized it for my needs and format I wanted. I could not believe how they quickly and completely wrote new code for me. I highly recommend them, and the monthly charge is so very reasonable. Completely worth it and a great marketing strategy.

Method Race Wheels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Product Add Ons enabled us to easily give recommendations with our entire product line. We were able to not only modify the look and functions to better fit with our existing tools, but the Product Add Ons development team was happy to assist us with some customization help and had a change request done in 24 hours for us

Backyard Botanist

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Don't be put off if the app doesn't look how you'd like 'out of the box'. Reach out to their support and (if your experience is anything like mine) you will have EXACTLY what you need within the space of a few quickly answered emails.

Pirouette Paper

The easiest add-on with great and fast support. I love how it looks on the product page, and how easy it was to set up. Their customer service team was great with their responses and help. Highly recommend!

k mae jewelry

Love love love this app! And what I love better is the amazing customer service. I had a different template and they were able to assist me right away and fix my code! I feel like they went above and beyond. thank you Spice Gems :)