Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Meira.is

We use the app to add on service for certain products. Brilliant app and we feel lucky that we found it. Very good and fast service. Thanks a lot Team SpiceGems.

Appliance247

We use this app to suggest complimentary products to our customers. Works fantastic. The support team are excellent. Nothing is too much bother for them. Excellent communication.

Partyzako

I loved the service for the app - I'm still on the trial version but the help and assistance I have received from the SpiceGems team has been commendable. I'm definitely subscribing to the paid plan. The product is exactly what I needed for my add-on services. It's very easy and seamless to use.

MyBrilliantStar

Great app and awesome support. I needed help with my shop theme and the support guys helped me right away and more than I expected. They have adjusted everything to our theme look and the addons now look fabulous.

GENTLMN

Fantastic team. They have been nothing short of responsive and helpful. And the app works perfectly. Highly recommended.

Planner Press

Amazing customer service, made the experience of the app suited to our store perfectly! Customer service here is top notch and highly recommend the app if you are on the fence at all!

Sara Gabriel B2B

This app is great. It does exactly what I need it to and the support I received was fast and professional.

zokkn.be

Perfect app for my sock collection! And amazing how helpfull this team is! They delivered more than I asked for, thinking with me to make a better experience for the customer! Do not doubt for a second if this is what you need. Thank you so much, nadia

Blush Bear

Vivek with SpiceGems have been assisting us with customizing add ons and special inputs. He has been answering every single question of mine with 24 hours and is very nice, patient, and thorough in his email responses. 5 star service for sure!

Slot Car Corner LLC

Easy-to-use app that lets you decide which related (add on) products to display for a given product or collection. The support team was very responsive when I request assistance with the initial app installation.