Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Gaudy

Customer support simply amazing! They solved one problem we had when installing the app and they have guided us throughout the process! A 10!

SAMURICE

This app is simple but has all function we need. It works perfectly.
And support team also offer sincere support.
I recommend this app to all online site.

Office Furniture Warehouse

This app ticks all the boxes. Works perfectly for our online store. And the support has been outstanding. Quick, informative and provides a fix. Would definitely recommend this app.

Pelletgrill.ch

Everything like it should be.
The app works fast and very easy to use.
It looks very good and has a lot of functions that are also possible to adjust. Very good support :)
Can't say any negative. Regards,
Joshua

landscamper

amazing services!!!!! I wasn't expecting an app service's support team to respond to me in such a timely fashion. But they solved my problem in one day and did an amazing job beyond expectation. Without asking, they also update the add-on CSS to match my current theme. It saved a lot back and forth time.

Another thing worth notice is that their support emails are also very professional. They highlighted area needs attention or action, from which I can feel how their team care about user experience:D

Very happy about their product and services!

Sharkbanz

Super useful app and the folks at Spicegems (developer) are prompt and really attentive - Above and beyond service. After only a few months, this app has already helped us and our customers exactly as we had hoped it would.

Smart OTC Shop

I was looking for a simple way for customers to see related products on a product page and add those directly to the cart with the same click on the add-to-cart-button.
The app "Product Addons" does exatly that.
It instantly led to an increase of related product sales after I setup the app.
The SpiceGems team was very kind and helpful. They showed me some more design examples and added customizations within hours.
It's fantastic!
Can absolutely recommend this app.

Michael Hyde

I like the ease of use and the functionality of the app. The tech support is great and they made a couple of tweaks to make it work even faster. Thank you!

mysafenest

The team is very kind and they help you with all the customizations you want. I recommend this app. Very good.

Praesidus

Great support! they help us installing it and with our preferred design. Definitely recommend this app!