Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

3D Universe

This app works perfectly and is very easy to use. The support team has been excellent. They even helped me to add custom code to show add-on products within our custom add-to-cart confirmation pop-up.

Candy Rain Plymouth

Great app, does exactly what I wanted it to, and the support is quick and great! I think it’s added sales as people can quickly add items on which match the one they’re currently looking at.
It’s a great way to list sale items or discounted add ons

New Growth Designs

Excellent app and works as expected. We needed specific customizations and the developers provided them quickly and at no extra charge.

Heartblood Cacao

Quick and easy setup. Support was quick and they customized exactly how I wanted it to look. Would definitely recommend

MJ's Chocolates

Great App easy to use.
I required help with the code and Vivek and Support Team very helpful and turn around was within 24 hours. I now have my Add-ons alongside my products in my cart, so a very happy customer. Thanks to the Support Team... Would I purchase from them again the answer is Yes.

Puzzlebox 3D

Great customer service. Quick responses and quick to resolve the issue. Staff behind the department is knowledgeable

Hurtig Lane

Really helpful and responsive team. They not only added the snippet but they designed exactly to my request. Great app and reasonably priced.

Little BaeBae

This app is just what I was looking for! Works great and affordable. They even customized how I wanted it to look on my site. Thank you!

OzStitch

This app helped us solve a problem we had with our online needlecraft store. It helps us to sell kitting services with our tapestry products and increases our average sale. Very easy to use.

The Good Rug ™

I have NEVER had the kind of support that this app offers. The minute I sent out an email asking for help with the app, they requested collaborator status, and went in and updated everything, and even customized my addons to my theme...so essentially they will do the whole setup for you. They answer every email/question within moments and are fantastically helpful. I've had some bad experiences with Shopify apps that take your money/time, and then don't respond with help, but this is not one of them. Very cool support and I'm happy with how it looks too. I plan to continue doing addons for my products as I go. Highly recommended.