Easy Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Addons

Tru Outdoor Luxury

Location South Africa

Product Addons is a must-have app for any ecommerce store. It gives the store the capability to upsell and cross sell related products to potential buyers even before they checkout resulting in higher revenue. My store needed this app very much and we are extremely pleased with the ease of usability and assistance received from the app developer.

Visit our store at www.truoutdoorluxury.com to see the app in action.

Luxe Grillz

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to include add-ons on my product pages. I had questions and the developer was very helpful and responded in a timely manner. Thank you

3D Universe

This app works perfectly and is very easy to use. The support team has been excellent. They even helped me to add custom code to show add-on products within our custom add-to-cart confirmation pop-up.

Candy Rain Plymouth

Great app, does exactly what I wanted it to, and the support is quick and great! I think it’s added sales as people can quickly add items on which match the one they’re currently looking at.
It’s a great way to list sale items or discounted add ons

New Growth Designs

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent app and works as expected. We needed specific customizations and the developers provided them quickly and at no extra charge.

Heartblood Cacao

Quick and easy setup. Support was quick and they customized exactly how I wanted it to look. Would definitely recommend

MJ's Chocolates

Great App easy to use.
I required help with the code and Vivek and Support Team very helpful and turn around was within 24 hours. I now have my Add-ons alongside my products in my cart, so a very happy customer. Thanks to the Support Team... Would I purchase from them again the answer is Yes.

Puzzlebox 3D

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service. Quick responses and quick to resolve the issue. Staff behind the department is knowledgeable

Hurtig Lane

Location Spain

Really helpful and responsive team. They not only added the snippet but they designed exactly to my request. Great app and reasonably priced.

Little BaeBae

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is just what I was looking for! Works great and affordable. They even customized how I wanted it to look on my site. Thank you!