Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Adelante Shoe Co.

Simple app that adds great revenue generating functionality. The customer service is quick and super helpful! Highly recommend.

Her Candle Company

I'm better sure I'm going to keep this app once my free trial is up. The customer service was amazing at helping me get the code added super fast.

ispapel

It is a great addition to my store, the team was able to help me achieve the goal I had for this app. There were really prompt in responding and very easy to understand options and suggestions, I appreciate their help so so much! I will definitely use it for other stores I am opening.

VapourOxide-Shopify

Honestly, great plugin with great customer service. Support is second to none. I contacted them to help me out with theme integration and before I knew it, problem was solved.

Bolmondo

One of the best app I use on my store. Their support is excellent. They response very quickly. I highly recommend.

Project E Beauty

Extremely Helpful!=] Resolve the question within 2 days.
More important, it really helps on the sales!

CHAO CHAO

I used this app to help my store to cross-sell products. I found the product very helpful.

Customer service was extremely helpful and probably one of the best customer service experiences I have had. They were able to customize the app 100% helping me save money and time! I am very happy to have found this app.

Furthermore, the communication was very professional and fast!

I will recommend this app to anyone who needs the feature.

OUD COLLECTION

This App is clean and the team behind is fantastic. Even without contacting them, these guys were proactive to see who installed the app and if something was wrong, they contacted me before I reached out to them. The App appearance is clean and I don't see any bug in the functionality. Let's see what it brings up for us.

Homeflair

Great support and quick response. They changed everything and made sure it was working . Didn't know anything about css and how to customise it to the look i wanted, so i asked and they fixed it for me.

momkind

Amazing and very fast responding customer support.
Just installed the app and they helped me with making it look flawless on my site!