Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

mysafenest

The team is very kind and they help you with all the customizations you want. I recommend this app. Very good.

Praesidus

Great support! they help us installing it and with our preferred design. Definitely recommend this app!

Gevril

Fantastic service. They did customizations right away for us at no extra charge and it looks amazing. thanks!

BFP-COVID Response

Best Shopify app I've used. Addons work seamlessly and the product support is excellent. This is such a simple feature but this app really does it well.

Rook & Rose

Customer service has been fantastic! They helped us customize the app exactly how we wanted, all during our free trial. The interface is very user friendly but could use a few more options built in so as to avoid lots of custom coding. Overall the app has been very beneficial to our website and would recommend it.

Alex Louisa

This app was exactly what I needed in terms of adding optional framing for my artworks, but I'm even more impressed with the help team. They were prompt, friendly and went out of their way to solve further issues that weren't even caused by their app, all while I'm still on the free trial. This app will definitely be a a permanent fixture on my site. Highly recommend!

Glassy Eyewear

Great customer service and helped us customize the app to work exactly how we needed it. Customer service responded quickly.

The Flower Crate

Simple to use and understand with quick and friendly support when I needed. Extremely happy with the result.

Ultra Football

Great app, makes the process of having add-ons simple. We asked for customisation and the dev team were incredibly helpful in implementing this for us.

Tru Outdoor Luxury

Product Addons is a must-have app for any ecommerce store. It gives the store the capability to upsell and cross sell related products to potential buyers even before they checkout resulting in higher revenue. My store needed this app very much and we are extremely pleased with the ease of usability and assistance received from the app developer.

Visit our store at www.truoutdoorluxury.com to see the app in action.