Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

B&B Tactical

This app was pretty good out of the box, but we noticed that there were some potential enhancements that would make our lives easier and simplify the ordering process for our customers (sorting add-ons in a Collection and not just a Product). We requested this added functionality and the SG development team executed the enhancement perfectly. They were in constant contact with us throughout the request and fulfillment process and the finished product is brilliant.

LOVENÖCK

The app worked great for the first month. Then I asked for help on some issue on my website that this app was making not work and they fixed that but their app stopped working. Now I have ask for help and it has been 10 days without an answer. I loved it so much that is why I waited with the app not working for so long, but after 10 days without answer I have decided today to unninstall it. If you need this the app works great but if you need some help be careful with the customer service.

PAJAMAS + JAM eatery

I installed this app on a clients website and was immediately bombarded with additional sales from the few items I recommend to add to the cart. The team also helped me customise the app with CSS to give it a better look on my shop and I cannot be happier :) Thanks guys

NEMARI

Very straightforward and useful app enabling simple additions of add-on products for upselling purposes. It has added great value and functionality to our e-commerce store. SpiceGems team also offers excellent support response - highly recommended all round!

Just For Littles™

This app is easy to install, simple to use, a great way to increase sales. They also have amazing and quick customer service.

PIXIBU

I haven't been using the app long, but it seems to be great. The guys behind it are super helpful and responsive so that definitely deserves 5 stars.

MDI Traffic Control Products

This add-on app does exactly what I need it to do.
Spice Gems were quick to help me with some theme issues i was having and had me up and running in no time. very responsive company, Thank you very much Spice Gems

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Expert development. This team really goes above and beyond to make their customers happy. I am very please with this app and the service provided.

Gåva Gifting

The app is brilliant for upsells and add on's, looks great and have increased our sales. The support team are fantastic and very quick at responding! Thank you!

Lanuuk

This app was exactly what I was looking for for my store and works as advertised. It has instantly helped us to upsell our add-on products. The support team is phenomenal. They helped to install the app on my store and have it match my theme perfectly. They went above and beyond with my very particular requests. Thank you!