Easy Product Addons

Easy Product Addons

From $9.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 21, 2022

WOW. Im really impressed with the service this apps team has provided with installation and customisations [accurate and timely]. Not only this but its easy to mange. Thank You! :)

James A'Delin Ties
Time spent using app: 19 days
May 13, 2022

We love this app and the team. I think they continue to try and improve their app to make it easy for us to use, and it shows in their prompt customer service.

Motsutou
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 4, 2022

Excellent layout, ease of use and the team is fantastic at working with you on customizing for your site. Great communication. Would highly recommend.

La Bomba Floristry
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 20, 2022

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for. I needed help to install the code and within 24 it was done by the SpiceGem team.

Fall for November
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 8, 2022

Very good App and easy to use or to manage.
I needed some assistance and it was prefect!
I recommend to use it :-)!

Advanced Tracking
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 29, 2022

It does the job for add-ons. Support is quick and no-nonsense. The rest of this is just to reach 100 characteers in the review :-)

Djøf Forlag
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 26, 2022

the guys offer just an amazing support to customize the app to the needs of your online store. Definitely recommend!

MyBeerPong
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 17, 2022

Service is always great from them, recently upgraded to a new version of our Store Theme and they help with the switchover in 15min all was done. Thank you very much

Lighting.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 14, 2022

Needed support to set it up. But I got this very quickly. It helps me sell my frames along with my posters..

NaturHandel.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 2, 2022

The team of Spice Gems is absolutely the best. Great and fast support with anything you might need to customize and make theirs solution look and work as best as possible for your webpage. Our web shop sell sportswear with customized names and numbers which needed SKU as well for the products add on but it was very hard to find an app solution for all of those needs in one but the solution-oriented team of Spice Gems made that happen for our web store. This team goes further to find and manage your wishes and needs! This app will definitely help you to sell more products. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

teamsport.is