Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Lagado Watches

This app is amazing great functionality and performance. The support team is great they responded quickly and they were more than happy to help with the installation.
I really recommend this Addon

AW Sex Products

This app's functionality and performance is awesome. It more than meets my expectations. The support from the developer is top-notch. Quick response and super friendly. I highly recommended Product Addons.

Wazoo

The app is super easy to use and we were able to customize it to fix exactly our needs. I reached out to the support team a few times and they were very responsive and helped to code in the small changes that we needed. Plus they even helped install it for us since we were having trouble. Really happy with it so far!

CrateLoft | Duvets & Bedding

App is very easy to use and when I needed help, support was there very fast. The CSS is also easy to customize, making the product-addon window easily customizable to my store.

Gadaboutz

Love this app, the developer is awesome to work with. They even customized it for my site. 10 stars

Ricky

I searched extensively for a suitable product add-on app and without a doubt I have made the right choice here. Salman is a top guy who replies to my e-mails at lightening speed and has made many custom edits so the app can suit my site. Nothing is too much for him and I'm blown away by his friendliness and his skill. Thanks again!

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

I want to leave a review because my business wouldn't work as well as it does without this amazing app, firstly this team of people who made it are SUPER helpful and are proper on the ball, getting back to you by email and fixing anything you need with the app until your happy and secondly it's really worth the money each month, affordable, helpful and an easy and great app that allows me to have 'add ons' to any of my products! I give this app an overall 5 stars out of 5 stars!

Saol Watches

Performed exactly how promised. Allowed our store the functionality to add accessories to the order on the product page. Great customer service.

Cozy Shed

The support was really great. They helped to customize the app so it would work for my store. Would highly recommend.

Wickedly Indulgent

Love this app, the developers where super helpful, they installed the app for me and even customized it to suit my theme and requirements.
I would definitely recommend this app, we sell gift hampers and it is perfect for the customer to be able to add some extra chocolates etc to their gift hamper. Spice gems will be my first choice when it comes to choosing apps. This is the app in action on our website https://wickedlyindulgent.co.nz/collections/for-him/products/lazy-sundays-kraft-beer-nuts-fudge-popcorn-gift-hamper