Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

The Bunched Co.

What a fantastic App not to mention how helpful and efficient the staff are in dealing with any issues. I can not recommend this app more. Thank you

Halo Direct

Thanks so much Salman K, in my theme code I couldn't locate the end-form so I emailed support and received a response shortly after and the problem was fixed within the hour. Salman had gone the extra mile and changed the app to fit my theme, along with other edits. I greatly appreciate this quick resolution and the additional coding help to ensure it works and fits well with my theme! Again, this was greatly appreciated and is exactly what 5* service looks like. Would highly recommend.

Löwenbräu Shop

This App is truly great and all the functions are easy to create. But the best thing on it is the very fast and professional helpcenter. Really amazing! Thank you. The Loewenbraeushop

Sandra's Stitch Stash

I had a conflict with another app and these guys really came thru, wrote a custom script to fix the problem and everything works great now!!!

The Leather Satchel Co.

This is the second Shopify store that we built. The first app we installed was Product Addons. This is not just because of the App, it is powerful and versatile, that is 30% of the reason. The other 70% comes down to the INCREDIBLE support of the team.

We wanted to do somethings very niche to us (we offer 2,000+ products with many customisations) and they helped us without any hesitation, even helping us on a bug from the theme affecting the product page. Their support is truly second to none and deserves all the recognition they can get, Shopify if you are reading this give these guys all your awards!

Forever Young eBike

This app allowed me to easily display add-ons to my products and customer support installed it for me extremely quickly. I'm a very happy customer.

Uniq MX

I contacted the support cause I was having doubts about how to place the add on correctly and they help me very fast with all of our needs and I am very satisfied with the results. The app is performing very well.

Stona

Very easy to use, great and fast customer support. If you are looking for a quick and simple app this app is the one you need. Very happy with it!

Bagpad

Very simple and easy to use, the help team replies super quick and are happy to fix any of your problems.

Isha Body Jewellery

I have been with Shopify for 4 years now and use a number of 3rd party apps. Have to say that Zeeshan has shown the most committed and responsive customer care yet! Thanks so much - really pleased with this app and workings and plenty of support for and changes required to display etc. :-) Downlod it, you won’t be disappointed.