Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

mywazoo

The support crew is fantastic! They helped me install and provided customizations to match my theme in less than 24 hours after contacting them. It's a great tool for our business to add product add ons to specific products with little work!

Dream well baby

Great App, and excellent customer service. the support team installed the app for me within 30 minutes of asking them and even adapted the color to match my theme. Highly recommended.

Leather Satchel

This App is very flexible if you are looking to offer the customisations your customers deserve. The quick view pop-up with additional information and photos is killer!

Not only is the App great, but the service and support are FANTASTIC! No request is too big, or too high. The team have worked tirelessly to add extra functions we have asked for. We looked and tested several other customisations and this is by the far the BEST, both in function and in support!

Lagado Watches

This app is amazing great functionality and performance. The support team is great they responded quickly and they were more than happy to help with the installation.
I really recommend this Addon

AW Sex Products

This app's functionality and performance is awesome. It more than meets my expectations. The support from the developer is top-notch. Quick response and super friendly. I highly recommended Product Addons.

Wazoo

The app is super easy to use and we were able to customize it to fix exactly our needs. I reached out to the support team a few times and they were very responsive and helped to code in the small changes that we needed. Plus they even helped install it for us since we were having trouble. Really happy with it so far!

CrateLoft | Duvets & Bedding

App is very easy to use and when I needed help, support was there very fast. The CSS is also easy to customize, making the product-addon window easily customizable to my store.

Gadaboutz

Love this app, the developer is awesome to work with. They even customized it for my site. 10 stars

Ricky

I searched extensively for a suitable product add-on app and without a doubt I have made the right choice here. Salman is a top guy who replies to my e-mails at lightening speed and has made many custom edits so the app can suit my site. Nothing is too much for him and I'm blown away by his friendliness and his skill. Thanks again!

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

I want to leave a review because my business wouldn't work as well as it does without this amazing app, firstly this team of people who made it are SUPER helpful and are proper on the ball, getting back to you by email and fixing anything you need with the app until your happy and secondly it's really worth the money each month, affordable, helpful and an easy and great app that allows me to have 'add ons' to any of my products! I give this app an overall 5 stars out of 5 stars!