Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

OUD COLLECTION

This App is clean and the team behind is fantastic. Even without contacting them, these guys were proactive to see who installed the app and if something was wrong, they contacted me before I reached out to them. The App appearance is clean and I don't see any bug in the functionality. Let's see what it brings up for us.

Homeflair

Great support and quick response. They changed everything and made sure it was working . Didn't know anything about css and how to customise it to the look i wanted, so i asked and they fixed it for me.

momkind

Amazing and very fast responding customer support.
Just installed the app and they helped me with making it look flawless on my site!

jenb-shop.nl/

Great and easy to use app. Quick response from customer service. Attach adons to collections is really a great benefit.

Travelteq

I used this app to add cross-sell to my product page offering, via a minimalistic checkbox (after hours of testing bundle apps and custom coding)

Works like a charm, customer service was mega quick. Fixed all within an hour of my request. Really appreciated.

Able to use the custom CSS feature to make it look & feel native

b.stow

The app is perfect! Super easy to install and allows us to customize the add-on options to all of our products with ease! And the customer service is absolutely amazing! They helped style the look of the add-ons per our requests, guided us on how to remove/add things on our own side and went above-and-beyond in adding code to our site to adjust the total on the "Add to cart" button to reflect the cost of any added products! Highly recommend this app. Get it - you will not be disappointed!

Lorraine and Blair

Very impressed with the app abilities, integration and the super helpful support team. Highly recommend!

EKOBOR

Very helpful and responsive !!!! And they really spend time and effort to
Help and sort out the problems as I am not a technical person at all !!

JULCOR FLOWERSHOP

Thanks, Harshita, very responsive support. They are willing to extend and give full support for the client's needs. These apps are easy to navigate and very users friendly. I am a very happy customer.

Gingerbread World

The app does what it promises. I had some trouble finding where to insert the snippet and emailed for help. They took care of everything for me and then some. Using the app is intuitive and easy even for a non tecky person. Even changing the look of the app within the theme is pretty easy. This app allows me to present a product collection in a way that makes sense for my customers while still managing my inventory correctly.