Dynamic Product Visualization
Let customers interact with your product and customize it in 3D. Build stepped, customization processes, exactly how you want, without code
Bring your product to life with dynamic, personalized augmented reality experiences
Route order data to your machinery or fulfillment partner via flexible integrations. Automate your entire customization process
About Spiff 3D Product Customizer
Robust, Powerful, Feature rich. Used by large enterprise business to deliver very large in-store campaigns for years.
The Spiff app allows you to personalise products in 2D, 3D in real time.
Being able to visualize the finished, personalized product to your customer prior to purchase is a powerful way of reducing pre-purchase risk perceptions and therefore cart abandonment.
Customers interact with your 3D products using the mouse (desktop) or fingers (mobile).
Spiff takes 3D product renders to the next level, allowing you to dynamically personalise the product in real-time.
This is especially useful if your store offers products which have customization and personalization options. In these cases, in the past, it has been difficult to visually represent these products to the customer.
A further extension to this capability is the AR functionality of the Spiff app where the personalised product can activate an AR experience.
Product Customiser Features
- Image Uploads - Customers can add images that mean something to them.
- Bespoke Fonts - Turn your logo into a font, like we did for Vegemite, Maltesers, Favourites and Allens Lollies.
- Patchworks - Create backgrounds from an illustration that can be randomized so that no people can have the same design. Eg. Nutella and Diet Coke Mosaic campaign.
- Augmented Reality - Allow users to build their own AR experiences with your brand. It's simple, it's easy and very very powerful.
- Character Builder - Create your very own customisable characters. Used in books, Augmented Reality, packaging and more.
- Materials/Textures - Customers can choose between varying Finishes and Textures to add even more realism thereby increasing conversion rates.
- Custom Pricing Mode - Set pricing to any variant created within the spiff hub and up sell your customers easily through interaction.
Spiff Hub Capabilities
- Digital Asset Management Repository - Store assets in their respective asset types for ease of use within the platform. ie Fonts, Vectors, Rasters, 3D Models etc
- WIZIWIG configurable workflow editor (beta) - Take control of your customization experience.
- Options/Variants - Set Options and Variants with thumbnails and custom pricing for all asset types.
- Moderation Module for text fields - Moderation of high volume campaigns becomes easy with this feature which gives merchants a scalable option for personalisation whilst protecting your brand.
- Configurable Order Routing - Create automation around your experience by using this powerful feature that allows you to impose and route orders to any location based on a set of business rules that you set.
- Instore Quick Print - in-store to unlimited locations that don't require checkout.
- Many more features - too many to list !
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
1.9% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
1.5% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
or $237.50/month billed at $2,850 once per year
1% transaction fee. Minimum 5 cents Capped at $15. Charged at the end of each month based on spiff designs order value
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The Ugly Sweater Shop
I'm a proud Print & Marketing Partner of Spiff3D. I have been recommending it to all my print clients. If you are in the US and you print custom products and you need assistance setting your store with Spiff3D, hit us up on daus.io and we'll get you squared away quick. #spiffdaus3d cause spiff daus 3d better than anyone else.
SO happy that we found Spiff. We sell online furniture and have been searching for months for an all-in-one, affordable solution for customization to sell our products. Spiff has been ever so helpful in helping us on board, a local team fully committed to helping us has been the easiest transition into 3D I could ask for. 10/5!
I have been working with the team at Spiff to be able to bring our supporters a higher level of visualization for our products, which are highly customizable, and this platform has helped bring those visual constructs to life! We are excited to see this continue with more variants of our products, and to continue working with the Spiff team! -The H2O Team