Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

supremekaiscloset

i think this app is really immersive and is why im using it to grab as many emails early on . I dont know what else to say

The Winking Flamingo

This app is continuously charging me for a monthly subscription despite telling me that they app is fully removed and they would not bill me further. I have screenshot of their support team saying they will no longer bill me - but it keeps happening and apparently I have no recourse with Shopify directly. When it comes to app performance, it would no longer hide on the debut Shopify theme. You could spin but the wheel wouldn't go away, just kept popping up - even with all other apps disabled.

July 15, 2019

We are sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding between us. Our app payment system was dependent on that of Shopify. You might be notified the app charge app not on the same day that you were actually charged. We has mailed the details and confirmed that you would no longer be billed for the next billing when you had the app uninstalled, including the refund and guide to remove codes as you wish. About the app performance, because you have removed the app without letting us know about the issue so we didn't have a chance to look into that and advise you more closely. So sorry about that! Please find our mail from the address support@secomapp.com. Thanks!

Lavendersun

great i loved using this

this was really good app, i really enjoyed using it however i wa

Quality Goods worldwide

Im using this app for my online shore. It did add a little excitement to my online home page. I recommend!

Astrology Apparel

Horrible customer service. Was unable to edit anything. I signed up for free premium trial and was unable to contact support to delete premium trial. Save yourself the headache.

July 15, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. The late response is due to timezone differences.
We had sent you the instruction to cancel your trial as soon as we are notified of your ticket. If you didn't get the mail yet, there is another follow-up mail.
In case you need our further assistance please contact us via support@secomapp.com. Thank you!

Chinland Clothing

I used this from last night as free trial and my computer security Trend Micro has confirmed and blocked that this app is malicious and has been involved in online scams and frauds. So I quickly removed it.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback to the app.
This is our first-hand experience as we have never witnessed any report on the security of the app. Our technical team will examine it carefully to clarify this issue.
If you want to provide further details of this case, please email us at support@secomapp.com

Lighter Supply

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

Avoidex

I used this app to help me achieve better performance with my customers! It is very helpful and you can see good changes within your website, customers are more likely to come again and spin that luck! :)

Golden Dress

This is a nice app. Very easy to use and user friendly. If you want to make something special on your online store definitly choose this one. I enjoy this app

Basic Tools

If you drive visitors to your website this app will help you convert . Make sure that you structure your coupons correctly.